The Useless Gauges Thread

White Zombie

Feb 1, 2007
Hampton , VA
So me and my buddy were sittin around the garage and started a shop joke talking about and naming absolutely pointless and useless funny gauges. So we thought we should share this idea with the forum and see what else could come out of it....

So heres some that we were talking about.....

"hey whats that gauge?"
- oh thats my blinker fluid level guage.....

-oh thats my NugLut torque gauge......all 20 individual nuts.....

-Oh thats my aerodynamic potentiability gauge, it tells me how aerodynamically efficient my car is at the specific speed im traveling at that current moment...

soo feel free to add stupid and useless gauges that come to mind.....

ready.....go!

Last edited by a moderator:

Supradude7mgte

Throttle happy teenager..
Oct 14, 2008
Norfolk VA
"hey whats that guage?"

- Thats my Drift Angle gauge, tells me what angle my car is at when im drifting.....

---------- Post added at 11:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 PM ----------

"whats that guage?"

- Oh thats my awesome gauge, tells me how awesome i am at that current moment...... lol

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
How about someone I saw that had a compass in their two gauge pod...other was boost...was a NA car...

sixpatch

Chaser
Feb 13, 2010
Kernersville, NC
"Hey, what's that gauge?"

Oh that? That's my sexual arousal warning gauge. It's linked to my boost gauge and speedometer, and warns me if the combined readings are aproaching a potentially embarassing situation while others are in the car with me.

sixpatch

Chaser
Feb 13, 2010
Kernersville, NC
White Zombie;1710734 said:
Nice ! The S.A.W. Gauge !

An acronym makes it official!

---------- Post added at 12:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 AM ----------

"Hey what's that guage?"

That's my flux capcitor flux rate gauge.

sixpatch

Chaser
Feb 13, 2010
Kernersville, NC
OOh that? That monitors my timing belt's ultrasonic link to the atomic clock. So that it never runs outta time... *slaps knee laughing cheesily*

---------- Post added at 12:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 AM ----------

White Zombie;1710739 said:
What's that gauge ?

That's my BHG gauge ! ..... Oh wait ... That's the water temp gauge !

That's an exclusive 7m Feature. :cool:

---------- Post added at 12:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 AM ----------

Supradude7mgte

Oct 14, 2008
Norfolk VA
"oh whats that gauge?"

-Thats my FAIL gauge, tells me if im passing or failing, its got a P and an F, no inbetween. its also connect through BlueTooth WiFi to my Brainstem, so it can P or F my current Thought process....

its an expensive gauge, you can get em on ebay....

sixpatch

Chaser
Feb 13, 2010
Kernersville, NC
Supradude7mgte;1710755 said:
"oh whats that gauge?"

-Thats my FAIL gauge, tells me if im passing or failing, its got a P and an F, no inbetween. its also connect through BlueTooth WiFi to my Brainstem, so it can P or F my current Thought process....

its an expensive gauge, you can get em on ebay....
Nice....

---------- Post added at 12:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 AM ----------

That? That's my threat gauge. Any time I get near another car it shows me how much of chance the car has of beating me in threat percentages.

---------- Post added at 12:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 AM ----------

Viper GTR... 98% threat level. Jordan's car? 0.00% at present.

---------- Post added at 12:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 AM ----------

Oh and my 2% chance of success w the GTR is based on my ability to shoot out its tires while driving.

Supradude7mgte

Oct 14, 2008
Norfolk VA
sixpatch;1710771 said:
That? That my Charlie Sheen gauge. When im racing, and im winning, Charlie says, "Winning!"

bwahahahaha charlie sheen says"winning, Duh!" when it goes off.....

""Whats that gauge?"

- Thats my Ride Height Gauge....RHG for short, lets me know if imm clear that speedbump, or bottom out on that pothole......also the new gauge has added features, it digitally lets me know the guy driving next me his ride height as well........

honeydew

Supra Freebaser
May 10, 2007
Toronto, Ontario
sixpatch;1710732 said:
"Hey, what's that gauge?"

Oh that? That's my sexual arousal warning gauge. It's linked to my boost gauge and speedometer, and warns me if the combined readings are aproaching a potentially embarassing situation while others are in the car with me.

Tough to top that one out of the gate.

A. Jay

Search.
Jun 3, 2009
Bay Area, CA
Rice gauge, tells you how rice your own car is. Definetly useless, since it'll 100% as soon as you install it...because you installed it.

- from my Archos 5 IT