The Supra Picture Game

87mk111

Metal Head
Sep 29, 2009
akron/canton, ohio
PLEASE READ RULES BEFORE POSTING! Thank You

Saw this game on an Integra forum and thought it'd be great to do on this awesome Supra forum =D

Name a place or thing to take a picture with your Supra. First person to go out, take, and post the picture, picks the next challenge. The picture must be taken after the challenge is picked. (There are no prizes y'all so have fun and take legit pictures) Try not to make it impossible. No photoshops. If nobody else gets the picture within 1 week, the person that picked it can choose a new one.

New challenge must be picked when picture of the last one was posted. So when you're posting your pic, also include the next challenge after the pic. See Rule 9

Rules:

1) The picture must be taken AFTER the challenge is picked.

2) After 3 days, the person who made the challenge can post their own picture and pick another topic.

3) If a challenge is not met after 1 week a new topic is picked by the previous challenger winner.

4) If a pic is in dispute, it needs 3 yes votes to be accepted.

5) After any comment, please put the current challenge at the bottom so everyone can stay up to date.

6) Pictures must be taken while OUTSIDE of your car.

7) Pictures must be taken AFTER the challenge. Rare exceptions such as pictures taken on the said day BEFORE the challenge may be accepted only by 3 acceptance votes.

8) The following types of challenges are NOT allowed:
-action shots (any pic that the car is moving..see Rule 6)
-challenges involving other people
-duplicate challenges
-illegal challenges

9) If a picture has been posted but a new challenge has not been picked, the current challenge is still active until (a)new challenge has been picked or (b) another rider posts another picture satisfying the challenge and picks a new challenge.

Remember y'all, the intention of this game is to get out there and drive and have fun

Oh, and if the Mods want to move this to the off topic, thats fine by me.

Have fun with this guys.

With that said, I'll start with an easy one..Let us begin

Challenge: poopra in your garage

Last edited:

Athena

Rawr
Jun 22, 2009
Raleigh, NC
You see that's not fair to start it that way in my opinion. unlike you rich peoples XD j/k I live in an apartment. Therefore I don't have access to a garage. it sits in the lot... a lot XD <-- made a funny XP

Bluechulappa

Jun 16, 2007
hOUSTON
www.houstonareasupras.com
sm_photo_missing.jpg

shoesandsocks

NA-T MX83
Sep 1, 2009
Tucson, Arizona, United States
i live in tucson arizona next to the desert but i wont take pictures of my car yet its currently pink from the previos owner and not low enough i have picture of my old cressida which is like a 4 door supra if that counts

Challenge:supra in the desert on road or off

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Do the Supras have to be YOUR Supra? I believe the desert pic is one of Zerocool's (Clint), IIRC that was his 88 1j... Just clarifying, I rather like the pic. :)

Oh, and there's another thread like this up in the Photography section on here btw. ;)

87mk111

Metal Head
Sep 29, 2009
akron/canton, ohio
te72;1598625 said:
Do the Supras have to be YOUR Supra? I believe the desert pic is one of Zerocool's (Clint), IIRC that was his 88 1j... Just clarifying, I rather like the pic. :)

Oh, and there's another thread like this up in the Photography section on here btw. ;)

Dont have to be urs, just taken after the challenge is posted. i didnt know there was one here in the photography section, I'll have to check it out then.