The Supra Agent

estrellainc

Supra Agent
Dec 26, 2005
mississippi
This entire thread, posts, and included stories are fiction. Any similarities to real life people or real life accounts is unintentional.

I have a story about a bounty hunter and a supra

Last edited:

estrellainc

Supra Agent
Dec 26, 2005
mississippi
The SupraAgent…

I just began my new job. After some brief classes and licensing with the state, I began the tedious process of registering with the courthouses, Jailhouses, and police stations.

My supe has a rebuilt and bulletproofed 7M. All went smoothly, the temps were on the hotter side cuz I destroyed the mechanical fan and replaced it with an electric fan. I did what I could to keep it from overheating, I turned defrost on high to help cool it. 15 years old, but the A/C works, but I had no chance of using it in the hot summer days in Mississippi.

Then, I received a phone call from my manager. I was to start bounty hunting tonight. I’m getting broke in like a veteran. PSSST! I run to Gulfport to the police supply and prepare to hunt tonight. Like any good ROOKIE, I over-do it and get swat pants, boots, Bail Enforcement T-shirts, Pepper-mace, cuffs, shackles, a badge, law enforcement sticker, and a neck chain style badge holder. I wanted a 45 and some body armor, but I couldn’t afford it since the supra gods took their tribute. (OS! If the car won’t kill me, the criminals will!)

The dash clock read 5:30p, I had to go meet the rest of the team.

BOOOOOST! Off to IHOP.

I get there and take my seat. I was quiet and cautious around my new environment. There were 2 women and 4 men. Naturally, one of the femme fatales was a gun-HO! (lol)
I didn’t dare piss her off cuz she had a gun. I better watch out for mistakes.

The crew said I had to apprehend the subject or I wouldn’t be initiated. This was my bust. So, I didn’t flinch, shrugged my shoulders in cocky forwardness. I wasn’t gonna be intimidated by my crew. They depended on me to chase the 6 foot, 210pd man and keep control of the situation. (Yeah… that’s right, I’m 5’10, 150 pds- and I ain’t skeered)

For some reason, the movie Blue Streak kept messing with my head.
“Poot yur handz on da oodles and noodlez!” (“chicken or beef?”) lol.

Well isn’t this special, were goin to his job… a local restaurant. I get a partner to ride with me in the supra.

“This ones a runner”, so I was to watch one of the doors at the rear of the restaurant.
When we went to the back, there was a waitress taking a cigarette break. My partner showed her a picture, and she went in to tell the guy.

Needless to say, the dude ran str8 for the front door. There were four in the front, so he did a 180 for the rear doors. The other door was open, so my partner saw him and warned me he was headed for my door.
I had the door cracked, and put my hands on the door to stun him when he tries to open it. He ran so hard, it opened the door anyways, I was pushed back, but managed to put my hands on him.
BUT!
Just as I clinched my fingers to lock him in, my partner grabbed him by the neck and did a hip toss. BOOOM! We both hit the ground. My hands were still locked, so I locked him further with my legs. I got scratched up, but nothing worth bragging about. After cuffing, I proceeded to search him, he was clean.

Well, the other car was filled 4 deep, so I was to run him to jail in the supe!
I shackled his feet, and dumped him in the back seat. My partner warned him he’d get mace if he tried anything.

The temp gauge in the supra warmed up with every minute. Flying down the highway I had to slow down- speed limit was 70. The situation also calmed down, and the subject was talking cordially. The guy knew about supras, said he had an 87t- 13sec supe back in 1998. He wrecked it on a wet road.

I get to the police station, and naturally I was sniffed out… time to mess with the NOOB. I had to learn how to surrender the criminal properly. So- I had to correctly fill all the paperwork.
NO prob!
Hehe- they said I would need help cause everyone asks for help.
I already had his original custody papers, so all I had to do is copy the information needed to book him!)

It’s now nearing midnight, so the team was reduced to 3- two males, one female. We loaded up a Taurus and headed 80 miles out of town.

This began my first stakeout. We stayed there till morning. Mosquitoes were tearin me up!
Tomorrow we’ll catch this one. He has to come home sometime.
I finally got to bed at 9:45 am.

Last edited:

estrellainc

Supra Agent
Dec 26, 2005
mississippi
estrellainc said:
We stayed there till morning. Mosquitoes were tearin me up!
Tomorrow we’ll catch this one. He has to come home sometime.
I finally got to bed at 9:45 am.

Well, we got together the next night, and Brrrrriiiiinggg... gotta tip on da cell.

the dude we were chasing, was in another trailer just a few doors down.

We headed for the tacobell and had a latenight snack, plus laid out the plans for catchin the bounty.

My partner (this time a female) needs to go home and leave some stuff for her kids, I drove her over in the supe.

All is goin well, she really like the supe too.
then suddenly, I pull a hard left (late info) into her driveway, and
the supe went DEAD!!!! (OMG!)

no power, just downhill all bets were off.
F@#k man- not this. not now... I thought i gave tribute to the supragod just yesterday!

Well, I pop the hood and find that the battery cable slipped out of the terminal. I had just bought a brass terminal the day before, cuz I thought that the one on there was loose.
(my partner is now wonderin if the 15 yr old supe broke down for good)
I changed it, started the car and boom. off we go.

bam, 3am it was time to hunt.
Imma boosting hard enough for fuel cut, and we head deep into the hoods of gulfport.

everyone knows everyone here, so when they see us come in, they thought the militia was in town. (or a gang war!)

We waited and staked out right in front of the house. I removed my shield, and replaced it with dog tags. flipped my "bail enforcement" t-shirt backwards, and put on a doo rag.

some people came up a little later askin me my business, i said "imma broke down. my rides commin soon"

6 am, we see a worktruck pull up, stare at the trailer, keep goin. the other team (behind the other side) caught them on the cell phone talkin. soonafter i seen him peek out the window.

6:30, no more waiting. kids are outside now waiting for a schoolbus.
I walk up to the bedroom window and ask him to see me outside. them a female hand opens the curtains. I warn the team there's a female inside, and i made positive ID. The "mark" was in there.

I pulled out the crowbar, and we forced our entry w/ warrants in hand.
the teamleader grabbed the suspect, and put a hold on him. I slapped my cuffs on him, and went on to stop the back door team from continuing entry.

the suspects female partner made a b-line for my partner, I pointed my mace directly at her mouth, my partner wanted her to try- she was ready for a fight!

we call out to load up now!
b team gets the crown vic around, and my team heads for the supe. I get in and pull a 180 to follow the team. people are now all over the place.

at the exit, there were about six school kids waiting for the bus. I screeched to a halt, and said...

"see...this is what happens to kids who dont obey their parents, kids who dont goto skool.
Are ya'll goin to skool?? (yeah)
Are ya listening to ya grown folks?(yeah)
well good cuz if ya dont, Imma haveta come and getcha."

we speed off chirping 2nd.

Now imma rushin to catch the team. they made another u-turn on the main strip. I drift around and finally catch up. we end this journey at the county jail.

I get my cuffs back, and hi-tail it back home. I have an appointment with the county court for 8a.
Its not good to fail to appear in court...
:)

Last edited:

supradan22

NA->TER
May 20, 2005
ORLANDO FL
LOL when I first saw this thread I was like this guy has way to much free time then I caught my self actually getting in to the story looks like im the one with a lot of free time good story.

Yellow 13

Lurker
Apr 4, 2006
Fairfield, California
sm_photo_missing.jpg

estrellainc

Supra Agent
Dec 26, 2005
mississippi
A couple weeks had passed. I was tired of waiting for this fool to call back.

I got a tip just a day ago. Dude said I could find my mark after the “Y”, the second street turn right, past the apartment complex on the left, in one of the three trailers on the right.
Cool. So I took the family to an area restaurant.
On the way there, I pull in to that particular street and BAM!
I spy 3 possible subjects on the roof of one of the trailers.

My 8yr old was with us in the van, he kept saying “is that the bad guy???”
Hum… not sure. Maybe.
(later that night)
Now I return to this small town to catch our next hunt.
This night, were comin with the tactical team.

I goto the suspected trailer; Knock at the door; an old lady was in there.
She nearly crapped her pants!
Afterwards I apologized a buncha times. WTF? Wrong house.

Now imma goin to look up the address on the indemnity application.
Used some GPS action and BAM! We are there.

After a brief interview we were given an exact address to the place that hid my mark.

I started to knock on the door, and my mark responded. He was in there!
Open the door man!.
Wait I need some clothes.
I said “Open the MUTHAPHUKIN door or Im gonna break in.
No answer.
I called in my partner. He pounded, then pleaded open the door d*mmit.
OK. LETS ROCK!
We Kicked in that trailer door so hard that we broke the lock and ripped out the hinges!
(OMFG!)
The dude looked stunned as he caught a glimpse of the door flyin by.
If he’da waited 1 second later he woulda had a face-full of door.

There was no contest.
I thought for sure he would’ve put up a fight.

Or at least been pissed.

NOPE.
He just faced the wall, and put his hands behind his back.
Alright.

You got GOT!!!

On the way out, my partner recognized a street name. He had another mark.
Dude lived less than a block away.
So we knocked, the g/f let us in. Dude was up, and waiting on us. He saw the action that just went down too! He knew he was wanted so he went in and waited.

Outside, there was this tweak that said he was worried for the occupants.
I asked him two times to step back.
Dude was so out of it.
I walked him to the street and played mr. counselor jus so he could give us room.

Im no judge, but Dude was a sorry sob.

I later drove one of them back to the County Lockup. This is when I build-em up after breakin em down.

(i believe that if ya break a man down, build him up bigger than before.)

LOVE- PEACE- and a tad of HAIRGREASE!

Last edited:

estrellainc

Supra Agent
Dec 26, 2005
mississippi
Kyle87T said:
These are awesome stories man. What is the process of becoming a bounty hunter? Seems like a very fun and rewarding job.
;)

to become a bounty hunter or bondsman there's a process that's clearly defined for each state.

in mississippi you'll have to attend classes in jackson ms.
5days and 8 hrs a day. + $1250 + hotel.

state license fees:
$20=bail enforcement
$20=bail solicitor
$30000= professional bail agent

thats what it takes.

Last edited:

ChadMKIII

Yup, Thats The G/F
Jul 14, 2006
Bay Area, Ca
Aaron J Williams said:
Supra A-gent Man
Supra A-gent Man

They've given you a number and taken away your name.

Oops, sorry! most of you probably don't know that song. :wtc:
I'm 16 and recognize it.....how sad is that....

estrellainc

Supra Agent
Dec 26, 2005
mississippi
my supe is down, criminals are still runnin!
AND i still had statewide sweep.

Over the weekend we went across the state from southeast to northwest. We delt with many time consuming problems that couldve been solved with a phone call.

Then, when ya least expect it, theres a fugitive thats a plain idiot.

Get loud all ya want. ya stll end up in cuffs.
And while in cuffs remember a bounty hunter can be your best friend or your worst enemy.

On the way home we stop at a buffet to debrief our 2 day trek.

I called home to ask, wished so bad my parts for the supra had arrived.
The only thing I got was a stomach virus.

So I wait for either the sickness to pass or new parts to arrive.

Either way the Supra Agent is coming back spooling even harder.

New Turbo Specs...

TURBOCHARGER SPEC
1) Compressor casing: A/R.60
2) Turbine casing: A/R 1.15
Max Speed( r/min): 130,000
Max Durative Working Temperature(?): 800?
Max Temperature of inlet gas in one hour(?):850?
Max Rate of Compressed Air(pc): 3.0
Range of Fulx(kg/s): 0.115-0.396
Suited Power Range(hp):*450-600 hp
Cooling: Oil cooling system
Bearing: Dual Flowting bearing

Wastegate Spec:
Race 50mm External wastegate.
made with high grade iron cast
boost adjustable by boost controller
8.7psi setted

Manifold
manifold constructed with full stainless SS for the highest quality and duration. A perfect match to Garrett T4 Turbocharger or Garrett turbo kit setup. All Manifolds are made from stainless steel mandrel bent pipes. Great care was taken during the design to enhance the performance of your normally-aspirated conversion or Turbocharged upgrade vehicles, 2.9mm Wall thickness and by fine-tuning the placement, size and angle of each collector to even out the exhaust pulses. Combined with large primary runners makes Exoticspeed manifold a solid choice for your vehicle.cracking against for life.(ALL GASKETS AND BOLTS ARE ENCLOSED)

Turbo XS Sty Super Sound Type H BOV

1.100% BRAND NEW IN STOCK READY TO SHIP
2.100% HIGH GRADE ALUMINUM
3.SUPER LIGHT WEIGHT DESIGN
4.LARGE TRUMPET FOR SUPER SOUND
5.DIRECT BOLT-ON FOR ALL TURBO APPLICATION WITH FLANGE UNIVERSAL FITTING KIT
6.HOLD UP TO 1200HP OR 35 PSI OF BOOST PRESSURE
7.ONE PIECE CONSTRUCTED (PERFECTION GUARANTEE)
8.COMPLETE BOLTS AND GASKET ENCLOSED
9.FULLY ADJUSTABLE PRESSURE

Silicon Hoses And Clamps Kit
2.5" x4 Silicon hoses (high quality in blue)
2" x1 Silicon hoses (high quality in blue)
9*x 2.5" clamps
2 x 2" Clamps*

INTERCOOLER SPECIFICATION
23"X12"X3" INCH TANK TO TANK
16"X12"X3" CORE TO CORE

kewl :drool:

estrellainc

Supra Agent
Dec 26, 2005
mississippi
jus found out that parts wont arr till friday 3 Nov 06

also...

we had a new member join the recovery team.

we'll caring-ly call him...

CAT! the bounty hunter
MEOW!

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Pretty good stories. You write them pretty good, and you'll probably get better with each story. You should read a story or two from either Johnny Dangerously or Weezl. You have the stories to tell, but the way you tell them will decide if there exciting or not. Just a little constructive criticism. I do want to hear more though............lol

Please remove the word imma from your vocabulary.....................:biglaugh: