***The Silver Supras Thread***

supra guy scotty

Bass akwards...
Jul 22, 2006
Hoschton, GA.
My contribution. Not a great picture, but my '87 Turbo Targa 5-spd Digital Dash RHD conversion in progress.

p1374701_1.jpg

Scotty

supra guy scotty

Bass akwards...
Jul 22, 2006
Hoschton, GA.
steveo;1374711 said:
Conversion from RHD or conversion to RHD?

Boost Lee;1374897 said:
Judging by the single-control window (passenger) switch on the door that's open,
I'd say he's converting to RHD. ;)

Jeff

You would be correct Boost Lee! Spliced a front clip onto my rear half. This thing is SOLID. Had the front bumper support on jack stands with the front wheels off the ground, targa top out, and opened and closed the doors with NO flex. Got in and walked all around it. No flex. Doors shut perfectly that way, back on the ground, everything. This car has been a long time coming. Moving, economy, and numerous other set backs have caused it to not be completed, but I'm looking for around December to be running. Wish me luck! :icon_bigg

Scotty

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
Steve_N;1374954 said:
Man, cant believe I missed this thread. Lots a great looking Supras. Ill have to dig up some pics.

Start diggin' quick, Steve!
Otherwise I'm going to venture off into my Supra meets folders and post up a bunch of pictures from your car at previous meets. ;)

Another random picture of my car:

Jeff

steveo

Dec 15, 2008
Alberta
supra guy scotty;1374943 said:
You would be correct Boost Lee! Spliced a front clip onto my rear half. This thing is SOLID. Had the front bumper support on jack stands with the front wheels off the ground, targa top out, and opened and closed the doors with NO flex. Got in and walked all around it. No flex. Doors shut perfectly that way, back on the ground, everything. This car has been a long time coming. Moving, economy, and numerous other set backs have caused it to not be completed, but I'm looking for around December to be running. Wish me luck! :icon_bigg

Scotty

Seeing as how you live in the US, can I ask a reason behind your madness... Why would you want to convert it over? I drive RHD and not a big fan now... It is pretty shitty making left hand turns I am not going lie.. So to do all that work is it really worth it?

supra guy scotty

Bass akwards...
Jul 22, 2006
Hoschton, GA.
Steve_N;1377400 said:
As per Boost Lee's request... Here are pics of mine

p1377417_1.jpg

Steve,

Your car is an inspiration man! :love::love:
I love the stance, the skirts, the tire/ wheel offsets and sizes and everything! (I would love to knwo your suspension and tire sizes, wheels sizes and offsets if that wasn't asking too much) I would LOVE for my car to end up sitting just like that! :thumbup::thumbup:

Any back side shots?

Scotty

Last edited:

Steve_N

Mar 31, 2005
Louisville KY
www.cardomain.com
/\ Thanks :icon_bigg

supra guy scotty;1377417 said:
Steve,

Your car is an inspiration man! :love::love:
I love the stance, the skirts, the tire/ wheel offsets and sizes and everything! (I would love to knwo your suspension and tire sizes, wheels sizes and offsets if that wasn't asking too much) I would LOVE for my car to end up sitting just like that! :thumbup::thumbup:

Any back side shots?

Scotty

Thanks Scotty. Appreciate the complement.

Springs are Suspension Techniques W/KYB GR2 struts. The wheels Are RUFF RACING model 8278 in Hyper black with polished lip (F)18x8.5 & (R)18x9.5

p1379387_1.jpg

p1379387_2.jpg

sogi99

Jan 2, 2008
Elk Grove, CA
heyitsdatguy;1374989 said:
Oh, that's nice. VIP look. Needs godfather kit.:icon_bigg

I know I own the burgundy s14 240 in the background on one of the pictures all my money is tied into it. Just waiting for the car to be sold so I can dress up the supra some more

thanks