the off topic war

Lightbluesupra

Dec 23, 2008
Ocean Springs
NashMan;1186799 said:
how about this some thing like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vQASUdUoHA

man you chould hide some much weed in here rolls she whoudl be great drug smugler
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXlWsBhFvis&NR=1

The boy obvisouly thinks he is on equal authority with his mother (Yay, Liberalism).
The boy actually was able to verbalize and physically demonstrate his feelings of anger and inequality in the mother-son relatioship. Mother definitely not handling the situation well at all. Ahhh, the great design of Marriage. Just like the wise Chris Rock said, "just cause you can drive a car with your feet, don't mean you should." 'just cause you can raise a baby without a father doesn't mean its just as good as with a father'. Unless the father is a worthless shit.

Last edited:
Jun 6, 2006
Amerika
www.dreamertheresa.com
Lightbluesupra;1222491 said:
The boy obvisouly thinks he is on equal authority with his mother (Yay, Liberalism).
The boy actually was able to verbalize and physically demonstrate his feelings of anger and inequality in the mother-son relatioship. Mother definitely not handling the situation well at all. Ahhh, the great design of Marriage. Just like the wise Chris Rock said, "just cause you can drive a car with your feet, don't mean you should." 'just cause you can raise a baby without a father doesn't mean its just as good as with a father'. Unless the father is a worthless shit.

...now I know why some animals eat their young.

zambini

Jan 16, 2008
Detroit, MI
detroit is the shit! coolest damn place in the nation. lawlessness breeds greater, truer freedom for others as law enforcement officials are occupied with frying very large fish.

Supradude7mgte

Throttle happy teenager..
Oct 14, 2008
Norfolk VA
So really crazy thing happened today a little off campus. Its in downtown Norfolk, and there are homeless people and wierd people around. But i walk outta one the buildings after class, i'm very angry and pissed off at something that happened earlier, so i'm in a shitty mood. Then.....i was approached by an obviously homeless woman with the tell tale gleam of lunacy in her eyes.
Staring up at me she asked,in an almost frantic tone"Are you from the Red Zone?"
So in my pissy mood, within seconds of asking me, i reply in the most straight forward, dead pan delivery i said "No. We're from the Green Zone.(dramatic pause...)(now whispering)And we KNOW."

Ahahahaha i can still see the look of complete and utter terror in her eyes..........i feel a little bad.......

but i still cheesed hard and geeked out about it when i walked away
ha weak