the off topic war

MkIII_Jeff

squirelly wrath!
Mar 2, 2008
Roseville, CA
But african swallows are non-migratory.

But this is starting to get on topic sooo.............. Take a step back and LITERALLY FUCK YOUR OWN FACE

MkIII_Jeff

squirelly wrath!
Mar 2, 2008
Roseville, CA
Was thinking about starting a thread like this the other day and thought about this.

The topic of the thread is to be OFF TOPIC. So the question then is, if every post is about something different, hence trying to stay off topic, wouldn't said posts then be ON topic for the topic of the thread?

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
jesustapdancingchrist.gif

Supradude7mgte

Throttle happy teenager..
Oct 14, 2008
Norfolk VA
MkIII_Jeff;1187181 said:
Was thinking about starting a thread like this the other day and thought about this.

The topic of the thread is to be OFF TOPIC. So the question then is, if every post is about something different, hence trying to stay off topic, wouldn't said posts then be ON topic for the topic of the thread?

NO! don't speak like that, it'll disturb the space time continuum and thus therefore rattle the spherical surface of the rain drop shell as it plummets through a twisted path of which boiling lave erupts from the intake side from throttle revving of which was caused by the air humidity on the density meter of the flux capacitor.

you'll simply implode all over the walls.

MkIII_Jeff

squirelly wrath!
Mar 2, 2008
Roseville, CA
A young cowboy and cowgirl decide to get married. He was a man of the world. She was an innocent bride with no experience.

After the wedding they left for their honeymoon. While driving down the road the new bride sees two cows having sex.

The new bride asks, "What are them cows up to honey?"

The husband a bit flustered answers, "Why can't you see? Them cows they're roping!"

She replies, "Oh I see!"

After a few more hours of driving they pass two horses having sex.

Again the bride asks, "What are them horses doing honey?"

The husband answers again, "Them horses they're roping!"

She replies, "Oh I see!"

Finally they arrive at their hotel. The couple washed up and started to get ready for bed. When they got in the bed they start to explore each others bodies. Things are going along fine until the bride discovers her husband's penis.

"Oh my!" she cries "What is that?"

"Well darlin'" he chuckles proudly "That's ma' rope!"

She slides her hands down further and gasps "Oh my goodness! What are those?" she asks.

"Honey those're my knots!" he answers.

Finally the couple begins to make love. After several minutes the bride says "Stop honey, wait a minute!"

Her husband panting a little asks "What's the matter honey, am I hurting you?"

"No" the bride replies "undo them damn knots...

...I need more rope!"

bmoss85

Permanently Banned Scammer
Apr 14, 2007
clemmons, nc
some times when im taking my morning piss im still really tired and it seems like the piss is never gonna end. so i lean my head on the wall, i mean sometimes i feel like i could fall asleep right there.

today i found out that there is difference in the diet coke regular people get and the military gets. they are few different ingriedents, weird. its really true though, i wonder why they do that.

tbcmorris

SM Expert Thread Derailer
Mar 14, 2007
PRUVEN PERFORMANCE MILFORD CT
my girlsfriends sister just called me saying "come outside quick my car sounds really bad"

go outside look....and go "um put the oil cap back on"

some people should not be allowed to touch any thing under the hood