The Next H.A.S Activity...

Whasian

CEO of HAS
Jun 12, 2007
Houston
www.myspace.com
GO CARTING and LASER TAG!!! I am getting working some guys at an indoor go-carting arena to get a discount if I have enough people.

Prices will be cheap enough for everybody to go (promise). I am setting the meet for sometime in Late october or the beginning of November I need to know whar people thing about the date. I can plan very close to the date we choose. Monday is the best day followed by tuesday.

Toward the evening is best. There are 8 people allowed on the track at one time and 25 people allowed in the laser tag room. I will be taking pictures and stuff so that one of my close friends back home can make a scrap book for our meets and stuff.

Any questions, comments, or concerns... Let me know ok.

Whasian

*I am still negotiating with the guy, but for right now We are looking at $13.50 per person for go- carting and $5 per person for the laser tag. My goal is $10.00 per person (go carting) and $5 per person (laser tag)

thechori

supra-deprived
Oct 3, 2006
houston
i'm down, i was on my way to the chewy balls meet last night around 11:50 and JUST missed you guys, i saw ken's car heading back south and was just like, FUUUxxxxxx0rz lol

NgoFcukinWay

Formerly Got Boost?
Apr 3, 2005
Houston, Tx
Kinda sucks that the regional section's collapsed rather than open like the other sections. Kinda hard to remember that it's even there....

Ken

Apr 6, 2005
Houston, TX
I vote titty bar and massage parlor afterwards to help offset blue balls. Casey, see if you can negotiate a price with the nearest mai thai massage. don't forget to inquire about the happy ending. Thanks bro.

Whasian

CEO of HAS
Jun 12, 2007
Houston
www.myspace.com
Ken said:
I vote titty bar and massage parlor afterwards to help offset blue balls. Casey, see if you can negotiate a price with the nearest mai thai massage. don't forget to inquire about the happy ending. Thanks bro.

LMFAO...That could make for a very interesting time. I can usually get a lot of things and negotiate very well, but I don't think I will get the happy ending. I might have to sell tiny to the devil or something...

Whasian

steven89

Jul 8, 2006
Houston, TX
sterlingae said:
i didnt see any s.a.s. activity thread so....... nobody has supras in s.a.?
guess not, looks like youll have to move to houston! :p

ahh, i need me a ct-26. Can anyone help? :p just need one to hold me over until i get the 57 trim from the GB