The Breakdown Connection Hotline

webbs7mgte

Jun 2, 2008
wisconsin
STATE: Milwaukee,WI
NAME: Justin
SHOP: none in process
PHONE: 414-334-7113
TOOLS / SERVICES: most automotive tools, 3 ton floor jack and other jacks NO LIFT, compressor, welder in abotu a month
TIME OK TO CALL: Any time. text or call and ill get back to ya asap

bassjunkiens5

Nov 25, 2008
Tenn
STATE: Gallatin TN 30 min from Nashville
NAME: Matt
SHOP: Not personaly but my uncle in Huntsville area has a 6 bay, 2 lift and everything you will need.
PHONE: 615-243-8055
TOOLS / SERVICES: Enough to knock out most jobs, uncle has everything
TIME OK TO CALL: Call if you need to. Leave a message if needed but phone is always on me.

Frankenstien

Mar 2, 2008
Lower Mainland, B.C.
I suppose I could add my name to this, we need more Canadians on here.

PROVINCE: British Columbia
CITY: Mission (Between Maple Ridge and Chilliwack. The hell I'm driving out to Vancouver or Hope :icon_bigg)
NAME: Kyle
SHOP: Access to a garage with a pit and I have a paved driveway at my place.
PHONE: (604) 302-6533 Cell with voicemail, call anytime. If I don't answer, keep trying because I'm either asleep or in class. I work VERY irregular hours and I can't just leave most of the time so be aware that you might need to wait awhile if I'm at work.
TOOLS / SERVICES: Well, I have a full set of hand tools in metric and imperial. I have access to an air compressor with a set of air tools. I have jackstands and I have access to a pair of floor jacks. I pretty much have everything to do anything to a car except pull an engine or lift it more than 2' off the ground. I have access to an F-350 dually and a 16' flat bed trailer with built in ramps and winch (This is not guaranteed, I uninsure it for the winter but if you're really desperate I might be able to work something out). I can also offer a place to sleep and I should also mention that I am currently training to be a mechanic and have a small collection of stock JZA70/MA70 parts if needed.

Last edited:

FatalStylez

Dec 24, 2008
Rolla, Missouri
STATE: Missouri ( Rolla,Linn,Jefferson city area. I can travel a long ways if your really in need. Doesnt Bother me to help you out. 100 miles is nothing)

NAME: Ricky aka rickybobby

SHOP: I go to school for automotive, and we have 8 lifts, Alignment racks, Welders, Dyno, ANYTHING you need,

PHONE: 1-573-202-0339

TOOLS: Also if its not during school hours. I have 4500 dollars worth of snap-on Tools.

OK TIME TO CALL: ANYTIME! Doesnt matter to me.

Dec 8, 2008
pembroke pines
state:FL[Pembroke pines/Hialeah/North Miami Beach/Broward county]

name:ascii/null

shop:currently no shop is available but tools for the job are good to go

phone:954-665-7306

Tools:45 sockets assorted wrenches industrial compressor etc

ok time to call: any time text messages with info is welcome

mecevans

Supramania Contributor
Jan 18, 2009
M-bay, cali
STATE: Monterey Bay Area, California
NAME: Michael
SHOP: 3 double size door garage, 3 lifts. separate 2 door auto body building with 1 drive in paint booth.
PHONE: 831/236/2968
TOOLS / SERVICES: EVERY TOOL KNOW TO MAN. been there done that.
TIME OK TO CALL: texting is prefered. after 12 pm

91TURBOSUPRA

Apr 2, 2005
ct
STATE: Weschester, New York
NAME: Ulices
SHOP: QRS one bay shop with wide driveway lift and everything to do any job
PHONE: 914-381-5768
TOOLS / SERVICES: Hand tools, power tools,welding aluminum, stainless steel....we service everything
TIME OK TO CALL: any time
open hrs:8am-6pm mon-fri /10am-2pm sat

92TealSupra

Supramania's Parts Man
Sep 2, 2008
Great Lakes State
STATE: Muskegon Michigan ( On lake Michigan )
NAME: Eathen
----
PHONE: 1-231-830-5653
TOOLS: Tools are at home but I can transport where needed, I have every part to pull a Supra apart.
TIME OK TO CALL: Call anytime of the day or night, I answer all phone calls, If I don't call again!

GT400

Its a secret.
Jun 29, 2005
Oak Ridge / Knoxville, TN
STATE: East Tennessee (Oak Ridge)
NAME: Daniel
SHOP: D&D Performance
PHONE: 865-685-0056
TOOLS / SERVICES: Most automotive tools, no lift, 2 oil change pits, jacks / stands, all the tools and oil you could need.
TIME OK TO CALL: 9-6, leave a message any other time.

Neodeuccio

Addicted to boost...
Sep 30, 2006
Schenectady NY
STATE: Niskayuna (outside Albany) NY
NAME: Travis
SHOP: Garage and driveway
PHONE: 518-495-1508
TOOLS / SERVICES: Most hand tools, jacks, jack stands, etc. I also have a few gear-head friends locally, and a good speed shop that specializes in MkIII's not far away. And I've got a couch if you need it for the night.
TIME OK TO CALL: Any time. I'm a 9-5'er, but I should still be able to answer.

87mk111

Metal Head
Sep 29, 2009
akron/canton, ohio
State: Akron/CANTON Ohio
Name: Jacob
Phone: 330 354 9196. If I dont answer, I'll get back to ya as soon as possible.
Tools: My Dad has just about everything 'cept a lift.

lowtaco

Jul 8, 2009
Under a damn Toyota
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STATE: Kentucky, Central (Somerset)
NAME: Luke
SHOP: Toyota of Somerset
PHONE: 606-679-1601
TOOLS / SERVICES: We are a fair and honest Toyota Service Dept. Hours of opperation Mon-Fri 8am-5pm Saturday 8am-12pm. I work in the parts dept too so if you need a part hit me up, if we dont have it orders can be received overnight asuming its still available, lol. I myself am local as well so feel free to call my cell 606-271-3299 if you need any help.

87nasupra

Scotty's Garage
Mar 2, 2006
Jacksonville, FLORIDA !
STATE: Jacksonville, St Augustine, Daytona/Florida
NAME: Scotty
SHOP: Scotty's Garage, Absolute Automotive Perfection
PHONE: 904-859-9127
TOOLS / SERVICES: Most automotive tools, machine shop equipment. Gas can, Jacks, Jack Stands, Engine stand, Air Compressor. I do basic automotive repair's at the house during the weekends
TIME OK TO CALL: Anytime, I work 7am-5pm. I will do what I can for you. I'll come to you if needed after 5pm
E-MAIL: Scottysgarage@rocketmail.com

bioskyline

Oct 21, 2010
powell river bc
STATE: BC canada, Powell river
NAME: Greg
SHOP: my driveway
PHONE:604 414 7469
TOOLS / SERVICES: 2 full roller cabnets, air, misc fluids, have access to tire machine (rim clamp), have parts car on site (88 NA), jacks etc
TIME OK TO CALL: Any time. If no answer and its an emergency, just burn it up!

toyolla86

Dec 6, 2010
salt lake city,utah
NAME: Craig
PHONE: 847 372 2611
TOOLS: basic automotive tools, dc tig welder, oxy welder, vice, jack and stands... rope for towing. hahaha.
CALL TIME: early is fine, late is iffy. what the hell try it anyways.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
STATE: Wyoming, Rock Springs/Green River area
NAME: Brad
SHOP: Depends on the time of day, can work just about anywhere if really necessary. Update, as of April 2011, I now have a 2 car garage and accompanying driveway, so if you happen to break down in cold weather, much easier to bear!
PHONE: 307.389.2021
TOOLS / SERVICES: Most anything you'd need to work on a Supra, good jack/stands.
TIME OK TO CALL: I work days, but call whenever and I'm sure something could be worked out. If I don't answer, leave a message or text. If I'm sleeping, don't expect me to reply right away. ;)

Last edited:

sweaver

Oct 13, 2010
ny
STATE: New York, western south of buffalo - rochester to I 17/86 south
NAME: Steven
SHOP: garage, paved drive, barn
PHONE: 5853224877
TOOLS/SERVICES: portable welder/generator air compressor tools jacks/stands ramps gas cans
TIME TO CALL: anytime cell phone can travel

Bleakvoid

Wide-------------bodied
Oct 7, 2010
Fairfield, CA
STATE: California, north of SF all the way to Sac
NAME: Jeremy
SHOP: got a three car driveway
PHONE: 707-s!x eight e!ght-0362
TOOLS/SERVICES: Anything that can go on a 1/4 to 1/2 drive, jacks, jackstands, engine hoist, small buzzbox wire welder, air tools, and a couch to crash on...sometimes I can get access to a lift.
TIME TO CALL: Any time, really. I probably won't pick up, but leave a message or send a text explaining what's up. I won't leave ya hanging. Emergency, feel free to blow it up.