That orange mkiv! TooMuckinFuch

TooMuckinFuch

Feb 25, 2013
Texas
I'll be working on finishing my na-t project this week. I wish I would have taken more pics of progress but I'll be keeping track of my oil pan taping in order to help others in the future. Pics to come soon!

Plans:
Finish install of turbo on stock ge motor.
Tune
Dyno
Start speaker box build
(I'll be fiberglassing a speaker box in place of the back seat with one 12 behind each head rest)
Rebuild the spare engine with GTE pistons, cometic hg, etc.
Paint
Park!

TooMuckinFuch

Feb 25, 2013
Texas
It'll get brought out on weekends, meets, etc. :) I still have an IS300 to build after the Supra! I'll probably post pics tonight. I'm spending time with my girl so I don't catch shit for spending the rest of my off days in the garage. :)

Already got in trouble last week...
Her "You love that Supra more than you love me"
Me "Sorry, what?" (Was staring at the car...)

Stay tuned, though!

TooMuckinFuch

Feb 25, 2013
Texas
Update! I read a thread on supra forums saying if you take the nuts off the bottom of the motor mounts, you can slip the oil pan out from the bottom... Not happening with my 98. I guess the vvti motor is different because I have a 96 motor from an sc sitting in my garage that has a shorter rounder pan... So Idk. I'm just going to drill it tomorrow while it's hanging and rinse it out for all the shavings. So frustrating! But it will be worth it!

TooMuckinFuch

Feb 25, 2013
Texas
Hells yes! Apparently if you drop the passenger motor mount and the oil pickup, the oil pan will slide out the side! Just got it off. Going to tap the return and start putting everything back together! Taking pics, will upload later!