thanks to everyone

karlmk3

Jul 18, 2009
thornton
ok this isnt a for sale forum if anyone needs som parts i have quite a few laying around since everyone has helped me here on this forum this is my way of returning the favor. i bough a front clip so there maybe somestuff you need and i also pulled the 7mge out of my car as well as the w58 so let me know if anyone really could use something and again thank you guys so much for the help

karlmk3

Jul 18, 2009
thornton
MKIIISupraGuy;1443376 said:
you got the plastic shroud that goes up under the front bumper?..or fog lights ?

sorry no fog lights but i have the plastic underguard one piece is a lil cut though

MKIIISupraGuy

Sep 14, 2009
Lousy-ana
what do you want for it? I need it big time. Dealer wants $296 new and I can't justify spending that much for a plastic shroud. Also there is no junk MKIII's around here..so I'm kinda in a situation lol.

supraguy@aol

Dec 30, 2005
Atlanta
taka21;1443398 said:
hey do you have the steering rack
pm me if you do i seem to have fried mine

Looks like he's prepping for a 1JZ swap, so I guessing his clip is RHD- Can you use a RHD rack??

karlmk3

Jul 18, 2009
thornton
supraguy@aol;1443528 said:
Looks like he's prepping for a 1JZ swap, so I guessing his clip is RHD- Can you use a RHD rack??

Ya I'm actually hoping to finish the swap tommarow fingers crossed

karlmk3

Jul 18, 2009
thornton
OneJArpus;1444052 said:
too bad your far, iw ould have hooked u up with one shop cost, not expensive. Buttt with shipping it would kill u

no test pipe this was just a front clip sorry im have extra parts for. and ihave a front lip put its pretty trash during shipping the car rested on i so i have one put its bent ill post pics tommarow night