Terminator Sarah Conner Chronicles....wtf?

ill Z

Back on the Grind
Mar 18, 2007
USA
WTF??? is all I can say, the first few eps were pretty good and help my attention. The last two(counting tonight). I'm dissapointed, along with the fact there is a season finale next monday? WTF??????? Is this like an 8 episode teaser before next fall starts it's seasons up? Or is this going to be some prison break BS?

Kai

That Limey Bastard
Staff member
Its probably because of the WGA strike....they had scripts stockpiled throughout the strike, but need to go write more, but the writers are busy with other shows :)

Similar thing happened in '95 or so - Star Trek Voyager was only 16 eps long for the first season instead of 26.

Guyana00

Droppin that JZ in soon!
Apr 18, 2007
Brampton, ON
First seasons are never long anyways, if the number are good you will see it next year witht more money sunk into it for a longer time. All about the ratings.

Supra469

Apr 20, 2007
Maryland
I'm really digging it also. I just love the Terminator series. I think it's an awesome movie idea initially. I hope Arnold does a T4, and soon! :D

GeneStarWindGSW

Been To The Other Side...
Mar 25, 2007
No Man's Land
www.bidmingle.com
I've seen all the episodes so far and i like them. I enjoy watching the storyline because if you watch the movies it changes the future of the movies. It could lead to having more Terminator movies coming out :D