Tell us a bit about yourself... Random Facts.

boost PSSH boost

SM's Welding Guru
Apr 4, 2005
Marshall, WI
I'll bring big bad voodoo daddy, cherry poppin' daddies, and phat cat swinger cd's! I'm thinkin a black pinstripe suit would be an excellent addition to my white pimp suit...

p501002_1.jpg

I wore that to school jazz band gigs and now to community jazz band gigs...damn I am one cool cat.

Last edited:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
More random facts:

As Johnathan stated, I do have a melon head.
My real mother was a prostitute.
I have one brother and two sisters
We were taken from her by the great state of Alabama when I was seven
Been in numerous foster homes
I stole food from convenient stores to feed younger brother and sisters
My mother got me and my oldest sister high every night and locked us in our bedroom while she went out whoring.
I could roll a joint at the age of four.
I've never did any sort of drugs after the age of ten. Advil is the strongest thing I use.
I was seperated from my brother and sisters for two and a half years
I was adopted by the Hayes family in 1979 (I was nine, almost ten) along with my brother and sisters
My new mother is my real mother's first cousin. They grew up together, now their enemies.
I saw my real mother at Christmas this year, but can't call her mom. It kills her, but she made those decissions in life, not me.
I moved from Alabama to Arizona in 1980, to hide from real mom.
I was ten and I drove a Chevy Vega behind my step dad. He was in a uHaul. I swear on the Bible, that I drove by myself following him. I had been driving since I was seven. (believe it or not, but remember I had to grow up pretty fast)
In the eighth grade I entered the high school chess tournament and won. The only one Ihad ever been in and wasnt in the chess club. (Nerd!!!!!) That is Ramona High School in California
I can draw almost anything
I ran away when I was twelve for three days, before caught by Arizona's finest.
I was trying to walk out of a grocery store with a bag full of food, and the butcher caught me. Two days later in juevenille, my parents came got me and beat me till I couldn't hardly move. I ran away again that night. This time after I got caught, they left me in juevy for a week before getting me. I didn't run away any more.
Me and my friend borrowed his moms car when I was twelve and I put it through their laundry room door. It kept stalling, and I gave it more gas and it wouldn't stop until it hit the washing machine. I can't even explain the ass whipping I got for that one.
I skipped school for a whole month when I lived in Phoenix. (i swear on the Bible) Me and the same friend whos car I wrecked use to go to the mall and steal atari cartridges and go to his house and play games all day. Got caught after 31 straight days of absenses, another ass whipping insued.
I'm now alot older and alot smarter. I don't steal. I don't lie, I rarely curse, I rarely lose my temper. I feel I'm lucky to be where I'm at considering where I could be due to my upbringing. I'm always happy, and I feel I'm a good person. In person, I'm usually a funny person and try to make people laugh even at my expense. I'm not fake, and would rather hurt your feelings than lie to you............lol

Sorry for so long, but I feel better now, thanks for the counseling.

Last edited:

Rajunz

Fast Coonass
Apr 5, 2005
Austin, Texas USA
www.cardomain.com
suprahero said:
..........................Sorry for so long, but I feel better now, thanks for the counseling.
For some strange reason Hero, I find it hard to believe anything you write anymore....................
......................just can't put my finger on it..........................................

But I'm gonna have to raise the flag on yo' ass!:bsflag:

Toyota h8r

Formerly KILLERMK3
Jan 24, 2006
Sylvania ohio
www.cardomain.com
boost PSSH boost said:
I'll bring big bad voodoo daddy, cherry poppin' daddies, and phat cat swinger cd's! I'm thinkin a black pinstripe suit would be an excellent addition to my white pimp suit...

p501159_1.jpg

I wore that to school jazz band gigs and now to community jazz band gigs...damn I am one cool cat.

Nice bird!, what year is that? pre 85? Nice suit man......

Toyota h8r

Formerly KILLERMK3
Jan 24, 2006
Sylvania ohio
www.cardomain.com
I am 19
I can't play any instruments.
I drive a "dumbestic" (Firebird)
I have a dog named smokey
I listen to rock n' roll, country, also some rap
My favorite movie is F&F2 (just joking), really Gone in 60 seconds(orginal) .
I'm 5' 11" tall and weigh 210lbs
I love Mk3 Supra's body not motor

Dachande

Arrrrrr Matey
Apr 3, 2005
South Carolina
People piss on the blarney stone every night...that and all the other people that kiss it in a day. you'd have to be crazy to touch that thing.

MKIII VIXEN

Supramania Contributor
Feb 11, 2006
resting
Rajunz said:
For some strange reason Hero, I find it hard to believe anything you write anymore....................
......................just can't put my finger on it..........................................

But I'm gonna have to raise the flag on yo' ass!:bsflag:

Unfortunately, there is no BS in anything he posted. I am a very lucky woman. He took what he went through and used it to better his life. He is a wonderful husband and father. He could have been like many other people and used it as an excuse to just sit in a pool of self pity, but I have never in 14 years of marriage heard Jay blame anything in his life on his childhood, or feel sorry for himself concerning this. He is very straight forward and what you see is what you get. He loves to laugh and to make others laugh. He is one of the most giving people on earth, but will not tolerate someone trying to take advantage of him. He is honest to a fault (if you don't want to hear the truth you better not ask). He is a very strong willed, if he believes something is right he will not back down.
By the way, these are just a few of the reasons that I love him so much.

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
Very srry to hear about all that chaos Jay, but I'm glad it has made you a stronger and better person like your missus says. You're FTW :)

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Agreed with Tanya on that 110%

Such honesty and triumph is really admirable...

I haven't met you, but i look up to you! :)

I have been through similar adversity as a kid, and have been all "emo" about it lately, but reading what has been said gave me the kick up the pants i think i needed, so thanks!!!! :)

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
I second the non BS of Jay!!! He has told me several of those stories as well, including how him and Vonda got together. He is truely a great person!!! I always go out of my way to help him mostly because I know he would do the same for me. :icon_bigg

Last edited:

phoenix6

Rockin' the blades
Aug 13, 2006
Serena's Place ;)
First off Hero, I commend you for turning out such a good guy, that was ALOT of shit, and I thought my childhood made things hard on me. You inspire me to be even more than Im trying to be now, which I considered alot.

Your wife obviously loves you very much, and I wont say your lucky for her, I say you deserve it man. From her description of you, the man you are now sounds alot like the man I just started becoming. I used to lose my temper easily and was depressed alot ( you guys saw my posts) but lately Im enjoying life and I Love to laugh and make all others laugh. The only time I get upset and will let someone have it is when they betray my trust, friendship or any other kind part of me I have offered to them.

Congrats man, you kick ass.