Techno Supra's Build/Mod Thread

Techno Supra

Hardcore DJ
Well, I have finally completed ordering parts for now. All my weight reduction was in the form of bills being pulled from my wallet. :icon_bigg I must clarify that even though it's my build/mod thread I am not doing all of the work myself for two reasons. 1st I work out of town in south florida and the supra is back home in michigan. 2nd I have learned a lot about supras over the 7+ years I've owned mine, but I still have a lot of learning to do. The good doctor Jonez will be helping me out on this one...

Current Setup:
JDM 7MGTE from SOKO with MHG and ARP
AEM adjustable cam gears
Magnacore wires
HKS super megaflow intake
SP61GT turbo
HKS DP (selling)
Hose techniques vac lines
A pillar pod w/ boost, egt, water temp
SPEC stage III clutch

The Mods to be installed on/around Memorial Weekend:
BIC DDP
Walbro Fuel Pump, RC 550s, AFPR, SS Lines, Fuel Filter
MAFT Pro with speed/density, boost control, and wideband
Slotted Rotors, Pads, SS lines
ETS 3.5" IC and Hardpipes for SP61GT (hopefully shipped today)
PWR radiator

In the future I plan to add a lightweight flywheel, jawsgear driveshaft, suspension mods and some much bigger wheels/tires. I think I will give her some fresh paint first. I will post up some pics once I get back home to MI. She's silver/grey interior. I plan to go with a grey/blue color scheme since those are my favorites.

Techno Supra

Hardcore DJ
Pics finally. More in a couple weeks. Don't mind the dirt. She's been sitting almost a year now. :3d_frown: :3d_frown:

Before Shots:
l_ae9b4b1bfa3231d071034649e6542400.jpg

l_11b9883c95c6c19b7b3d89961ce1e891.jpg

l_e7c81202a5deaf00a7ea06aca5162234.jpg

l_b197a7cede22ce990cbe16be95bdd0e3.jpg

l_d62fe786aec1137355910d309cfedf78.jpg

l_e04026773e5c5c167227b26500544173.jpg

Techno Supra

Hardcore DJ
3.5" IC...the pipes are 2.75" or 3". I will have to double check. I'm shooting for around 550 RWHP. Still need to get the injectors, Maft pro w/ speed density and wideband, Fuel pump, SS lines, AFPR, BIC DDP, and PWR radiator installed. Also going to add dual efans.

I just noticed my crank pulley has a couple big chunks taken out of it. Anyone have an extra stock pulley they want to sell?

Supraholics

.928 RWHP & Climing!
Apr 1, 2006
PA
www.supraholics.com
I see. My friend had the same thing done and worked really nice. I would like to know if is worth the money to buy one the C's Short shifters. I hear they are great, but I've never tried one. Did you cut yours while keeping the rubber insulator or did you remove it?

Techno Supra

Hardcore DJ
MKIII-DRIFTKING said:
I see. My friend had the same thing done and worked really nice. I would like to know if is worth the money to buy one the C's Short shifters. I hear they are great, but I've never tried one. Did you cut yours while keeping the rubber insulator or did you remove it?

I don't know about C's. I pulled the insulator. You can hear a little bit of noise, not much, once you do this mod. I would bet the C's is better overall, but this was a great and cheap method.