Tech job wanted

xarewhyayen

276 whp - 324 tq @ 13psi
Oct 3, 2005
Philly
Hey guys I am graduating UTI March 9, 2007 and I'm currently on the prowl for a job in the automotive field. I live in Philadelphia and I'm looking for a job within an hour of home in the PA or South Jersey area. If anyone is a manager or employee at a shop in need of help from an educated but entry level technician please let me know.

I have a resume on hand as well as my transcript from Universal Technical Institute which shows my 4.0 GPA and my 99% attendence rate. I am a dedicated hard worker and im very eager to learn more in this field.

I would really appreciate any help or leads as I'm currently pursuing a few leads at a couple of different dealerships in the area but I'm trying to exhaust all possibilities.

Thank you for your time,
Ryan Riley

RHDMK3

that's it!
Sep 30, 2006
Salem, Oregon
I say just check with your local major car dealer's and see if they have any openings. Those kinda places always have some openings. Doesn't UTI give free job placement assistance though?

xarewhyayen

276 whp - 324 tq @ 13psi
Oct 3, 2005
Philly
mkIIIman089 said:
What happened to UTI's big job placement deal?

They help, im actually going to burns honda in marlton @ 12pm today that school set up, i just want to exhaust every possibility incase something doesnt work out