Teamslow's 7m SuperStreet Build

teamslow

Sep 6, 2006
New Jersey
3p141592654;1603131 said:
Very nice build. What intercooler piping kit are you using?
Well i was using a custom intercooler piping kit. Now for sale if anyone is interested. 2.5" piping all around.
p1824772_1.jpg

p1824772_2.jpg

I put down 374 rwhp. tuned with the safc. 11.0 a/f @18 psi with a high flow cat.

I want a little more power than that so I now have an AEM EMS V1 and bought a precision 6765 turbo and 1000cc ID injectors.

After 8 months of waiting Seth finally mails me my FFIM, alternator drop down, and Oversize TB. The billet fuel rail and fuel regulator mount was a gift for my patience.
p1824772_3.jpg

also bought billet valve covers from a member here on the forums.
p1824772_4.jpg

After talking with Andy from Arizonaperformance, he said only 22 of these were made. He only has one left in stock and probably will never produce these again.

Here is my custom made catch can from Andy (IBoughtASupra)
p1824772_5.jpg

mk3_7m

Jul 21, 2007
melbourne
Ahh been a while since I've seen this thread. Why such a long wait on the parts?? btw im curious as to what bumper is that?

teamslow

Sep 6, 2006
New Jersey
mk3_7m;1824841 said:
Ahh been a while since I've seen this thread. Why such a long wait on the parts?? btw im curious as to what bumper is that?

No clue. Seth says he's really busy with work and other things. I put a deposit in August, was told I'll receive the parts in December. December turned into April.

The bumper was made by Duane (UpgradedSupra) and his company was called Carbonfibrefx. Very few of these bumpers were made. I've only seen myself post pics of this bumper besides Duane. I believe he no longer produces any products.

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
can't wait to see everything installed and ready to go man!

what else are you missing?

teamslow

Sep 6, 2006
New Jersey
empera;1824898 said:
can't wait to see everything installed and ready to go man!

what else are you missing?

I pretty much have everything I need. I bought a precision intercooler with 2.75" inlet and outlets and a 340lph stealth aeromotive fuel pump. But i think I'm going to go with the driftmotion intercooler with the 3" inlet and outlets and the 400lph walbro fuel pump instead.
Going to buy the copper T4 gaskets and exhaust pipe gaskets that IBoughtASupra sells. Need to buy some couplers, AN fittings, braided hoses, and new intercooler piping.

Waiting for Seth to send me the wiring diagram for my throttle body that YOU'RE going to wire up for me. :biglaugh:

mk3_7m

Jul 21, 2007
melbourne
teamslow;1824892 said:
No clue. Seth says he's really busy with work and other things. I put a deposit in August, was told I'll receive the parts in December. December turned into April.

The bumper was made by Duane (UpgradedSupra) and his company was called Carbonfibrefx. Very few of these bumpers were made. I've only seen myself post pics of this bumper besides Duane. I believe he no longer produces any products.

Ahh i see cheers. I'll shoot him a pm when i get the chance.