Team Evolution

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
good vid. those guys on the bikes must be a bit crazy, i dont know how people can do that on those things. now we just need a video of you sliding your car! :joshers:

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
stanzaspeed said:
good vid. those guys on the bikes must be a bit crazy, i dont know how people can do that on those things. now we just need a video of you sliding your car! :joshers:

Oh no, the mods dont want that...they dont want anything to do with me....since I am just a troll you know :biglaugh:

I know one of the guys on the bikes....they are both crazy....LOL.

The guy with the black SRT-4 ( with no wing and BLACK wheels) thats Prentice.....his car right now is VERY VERY fast. Though last time I raced him I was at 7.5lbs....now I am at 14....there might be a match.

Brandon's red S14 is just wonderful sounding in person....such a beautiful ride!

I dont know if I am into sliding on my new tires and wheels though....they were kind of expensive....LOL

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
hehe, i guess you better try and put that srt4 in its place. i have only ever raced one before. it belongs to a local ritch kid / ricer. all it had was intake at the time i believe and i was at 8 psi and it could barely pull on me. i couldent stop laughing as i watched his brand new car slowly pull on my dirty noisy car. id love to do it again if i turned my boost back up to 12 or so. maby you should just toss on some sawblades and slide on those. i can understand your desire to protect your new wheels. i felt the same way about mine. i still intend to try drifting with them on though likely not at first. regardless, i still say you need to get in on one of your friends video shoots and stop them from taking all the glory :icon_bigg

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
lies! spill the beans! the angry masses demand to know what they are! :biglaugh: besides if they were cheap knock offs i dont think you would be afraid of wrecking them. at least i woulden't be :icon_conf

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
stanzaspeed said:
lies! spill the beans! the angry masses demand to know what they are! :biglaugh: besides if they were cheap knock offs i dont think you would be afraid of wrecking them. at least i woulden't be :icon_conf

Well $500 bucks to me right now is gold......saving for school still and a trip to California....

I have had so many people question me at local cruise ins' about what brand or where did i get them at......more than the TOMS wheels! Its sad but true.....

LOL I dont know....I dont get it hahahahah

But I still do get the supra sideways around every turn I can.... :naughty:

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
i know how y afeel being tight on cash. i may be starting a 1jz swap and im going to start school in september. on top of that i just had to pay to get my beater working again. regardless of what the new wheels are they are hot. i think i still prefer the c7r's myself though. i remember how bad i wanted those wheels when i first saw them. i found a good deal on my current wheels though so i jumped on it. besides i would have felt bad if i scratched those even slightly, mine im not to picky about.

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
Oh and that video me and the buddy started like half a year ago...we only have like 30 seconds of footage...only of his JDM teggy'...so it wasnt worth even editing.

We should have a new shoot sometime in a month or so. Something fun...not so planned out just cruising perhaps...

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
too bad i was really looking forward to that video when you announced it. i think you should definatly try to make another one that is a little organized after you make your little cruising video. :naughty:

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
willfish said:
i liked it,

what was the group/ song name throughout the vid

nice vid,, bikers were mad crazy

Will

"just breath"....it was on a mitsubishi commercial about a year ago. I forget what DJ originally concieved it...since its been remixed about a billion times.

Search some websites for "mitsubishi commercial" or "just breath"...