Teal 92 on 696 today

Blue87T(Dan)

Mar 30, 2005
St. Clair Shores, MI
Silly type of thread for me, but in a year and 1/2 I have never seen a Supra on the road (without meeting them in advance) in the Detroit area.

On the way to see Jonez, look in my rearview mirror, and see these pop up headlights that look strangley familular (sp too lazy to type in Word tonight).

92 (since it was in teal) and we cruised together for about 20 miles or so. We played a bit since there was some traffic and I thank god I don't see Supras on the road everyday, since though it was fun we were tickets waiting to happen.

I am sure he was as shocked to see me as I was him.

That is how rare Supras are in the Detroit, damn it was cool though.

92turbo4life

Banned
Sep 12, 2005
wherever
my name is adam i am 15 and live in oak park michigan
i have a 92 turbo teal
me n my dad drive on 696 all the time but i think it was my friend shane who raced u . r color teal is rare only bout 200. well may b u could stop by one day n check my car n we could cruise or i would just luv to see ur car
call me 248 259 6835 my name is adam

Blue87T(Dan)

Mar 30, 2005
St. Clair Shores, MI
There can't be to many teal cars in Detroit. I am shocked that there are 2 of them.

Did I see you on 12 mile between Van Dyke and Mound over the summer or would that have been your buddy Shane as well.

I'll give a buzz this week to check our you car.

Dan

92turbo4life

Banned
Sep 12, 2005
wherever
all the ones i know are myne shanes a black mk3 an orang mk3 and a white mk2 i am buying another 92 rare teal mettallic on sunday so i will have 2 but my dad is buying it for one of my friends and my friendw ill pay my dad off in december my dad is buyin it to hold for him so that is all i know but i have seen some bad ass mk4's but what mods do u have and where do u live i reallylike to c ur car

dsm_cruiser

The Man
Apr 20, 2005
michigan
i drive a red 87 supra turbo that i just recently got finished converting to the 89+ models. let's see, as farr as mod is concern, i have a defcon downpipe, ic pipes, lexus, 550s, 75shot nitous, 255 pump, etc. i live near 696/schoenerr. not too far from shane(teal 92 5spd) and alex(black 89). i met them through steve.

92turbo4life

Banned
Sep 12, 2005
wherever
sweet we all need to make like a team and go to like woodward n thirteen where all th eeclipses are !! lol
i want tio meat some one on friday at house of rueben at like 5 on metro park way and van dyke my aunts work. if u want to meet up there let me know this friday the 28th !!! 248 259 6835

dsm_cruiser

The Man
Apr 20, 2005
michigan
hopefully i can post up pics of my car pretty soon. i just need some minor touch up on it. i would like to see more picture of supras from around here. maybe we all can even have a little michigan-supra meet.

92turbo4life

Banned
Sep 12, 2005
wherever
friday the 28th
house of rueben
16 (metro park way and van dyke)
i will be there wit my 92 turbo :evil2:
from 445-5 till about 630
its my aunts work :icon_conf and i want to get a couple supras to stop by chat may b eat but really just to :love: see the cars :love: cause it would b nice to see a supra besides myne n shanes in the area..... lol stop by please or give a call 248 259 6835
p.s also like next friday how bout we geta supra meet on gratiot or woodward all together in like a parking lot annd chill talk hangout and then cruise n get us a couple of honda's :biglaugh: or those other fake a** cars!!! post some ideas but i really want to geta couple people up at house of rueben tomorw
call me like i said my name is adam