Tacoma Meet in August

89niner

Jul 3, 2011
warshingtonia
A member of SM mentioned to me that there was a supra meet at Tacoma, WA in august. I was just wondering where exactly in Tacoma it was, what day, and what kind of events to expect.

Rickstar22

Rocker...Not Hippie
Feb 22, 2011
Graham-Puyallup, WA
89niner;1737545 said:
A member of SM mentioned to me that there was a supra meet at Tacoma, WA in august. I was just wondering where exactly in Tacoma it was, what day, and what kind of events to expect.

PSTOF (Puget Sound Toyota Owners Festival... Griot's Garage.... August 14th
Link is on their site PSTOC.org

mk3tattoos

Apr 12, 2008
Bremerton, Wa
Toyota fest tomorrow!!! We need everyone in the area to make it to this event, it's for a good cause and will be tons of fun. I hope to see allot of supra owners there!

mk3tattoos

Apr 12, 2008
Bremerton, Wa
Toyota fest was awesome!!!! Had a great turn out for the Supra's, only one mk4 (they suck anyways) jk, but had a good amount of mk3 and 2's.

Brad won with his cherry widebody:) really nice guy and car!!!
Ryan won with his 78 corolla, he also had is really clean mk3 supra there as well.

I will put up some good videos of the event tomorrow.

Rickstar22

Rocker...Not Hippie
Feb 22, 2011
Graham-Puyallup, WA
Twas a blast for sure !!! It was great getting a chance to meet a couple people from here to put faces to cars... Even though I didn't have too much time to chat since I was one of the "Pumpkin" shirt staff folks...lol
p1748844_1.jpg

Can't miss the Orange in the background. BTW, that's my Celica first in line there...