tacko/windows/warrning lights just quit

TRDownShift

Sep 19, 2010
Austin, Texas, United States
yeah... so I park the car and half of it stops working... help?

EDIT: I didn't mean to be so lacking in detail with my frist post but i was posting from my phone in a dark parking lot in a bad side of town :p

anyway, (cars at a buddys house where I don't have to worry about it for now) I was going to go skate with a friend and as soon as I parked and pulled the E-brake the tech, all the warrning lights (check engine etc.) and my windows all stopped working... as if zero power was going to them, oh and I almost forgot add every gauge other then a speedo doesn't work... (yes my ONLY working gauge is my speedo).... kinda freaked out right now cause this all happened with the windows down... so i have no way to lock my car right now (locks work, but whats the point wen windows are wide open)... ANYWAY, once again HELP!

I can guess fuse but witch fuse would help the hunt as I cant find my fuse tester ATM... thanks.

Last edited:

TRDownShift

Sep 19, 2010
the speedo and the radio as far as I know, I didnt try everything though, go over to where the car is in a minute, ill test everything and let you know..(i may just go mad and change every fuse in the car lol)

TRDownShift

Sep 19, 2010
Ok Found it, the "GAUGE" fuse was the central of my problem (found my fuse tester this morning :p) anyway, sorry for the freak out, mods can delete the thread if they want... >.>...

Once again... nothing to see here people, move along... :p