t-67 R ct-26 upgade on ebay

MDCmotorsports

Offical SM Expert: Turbochargers
SM Expert
Mar 31, 2005
Indy 500
www.MDCmotorsports.com
This has been brought up before, but I won't ding you for it.

For the quick answer - stay FAR FAR AWAY from that. The little ct26 housing is no where near large enough to handle the volume that wheel puts out. Not to mention the turbine of the ct26 really doesn't have the proper torque to turn such a wheel.....

thesupragod

Supramania Contributor
Apr 10, 2005
Mount Vernon, Ohio
I actually ran this setup for about 5k miles... It makes incredible power at stock/ 12 psi. I made about 325 rwhp on stock engine + MHG at 12 psi.

Got rid of my 7m after 5k miles, went 1j. All i can say is, beating the shit out of this turbo for 5k miles there was minimal shaft play (never over 12psi)... i would say that it would need rebuilt after 15k unless you crank the boost, by the size of the wheel, you could crank this thing up to 22+psi and still make power.

djblastsupratuner

Boost you must...........
May 2, 2007
Florida
I bought this a while back. They are very good with thier customers. I bought it and the compressor was chipped. I contacted them about 3 months later after i bought the item and i sent them the broken compressor and they sent me another one that was not chipped and looked great. Pretty soon getting this turbo together and mounting it on my 1jz. Ill let yall know the feedback.
PS. also might try to get a little bigger turbine.