Probably the only reason I haven't done it yet. plus you have to reassemble the whole thing to test it.
It only cost me $1.20 to have printed at the UPS store. and I think I'm going to make the next one with the same number of holes but make the holes the same size as the ones on the original. see how that goes for me
Car now has an accurate speedo and decent lighting. Also have some parts on the way this week so hopefully I can get those all on before my next road trip. I've taken it on several road trips lately (4+hrs each way) and the only issue I'm having is an oil leak from when I put new cam cover seals on
Avoided a minor disaster and hopefully fixed my oil leak this past week. Decided to try and re-seal the cam covers since that's where I think the oil was coming from. As I was finishing up, I dropped a cam cover screw down the front of the engine and lost it. Well I found it once I started it back up and it jammed itself behind the cam gear. Dislodged it and now it's running fine, gotta finish cleaning up all the oil to see if I fixed it or not.
While I was at it, I installed my Takata tow straps.