suspension uneven even after new poly bunshings

max-89supra(t)

Dec 12, 2008
vancouver, wa
hey guys , i got a problem with my suspension, seems like the rear driver side sits a half inch lower than the pass side, ive got eighbaks all around and yellow konis, and i have recently replaced all the controll arm bushings with polyurethane ones from energy suspension. now ive read that you should tighten up all the controll arm bolts with the car sitting down, does this go for the polyurethane bushings too? i will post pics soon.

NYsBlueMA

Evo+supra=3 cars
Sep 24, 2009
New York, New York, United States
As I've seen in the aftermarket world everything mostly goes by original installation so you might have a wedged or caught bushing somewhere or forbid a ripped one Im planning on going that route did you use a press or something a little more basic?

max-89supra(t)

Dec 12, 2008
vancouver, wa
I used a press and sockets, and just yesterday I jacked the car up and double checked everything, everything is fine but car is still uneven, starting to think the frame is bent or something.... probably gonna take it to a shop and see what they think

bsupra

Oct 1, 2006
California
Your not the only one have this problem. search some previous threads. Ask the engineers on supramania. They can explain to you whats going on.