Suspension Rehabilitation

BigKO

Nov 5, 2008
Riverside
I'm in the beginning phases of mky MK3 suspension rehabilitation (the purchasing phase).
I currently plan to purchase: F&R sub-frame bushings(poly), F&R Energy suspension poly bushings, new spherical bearings in the rear, Front lower ball joints, tie rod ends, and wheel bearings
I already have coilovers and swaybars and steering rack bushings.

Moving forward I have two options:
1) Keep stock arms and use poly throughout
2) Buy BeechPerformance rear arms and upper control arms with poly ends (street oriented car)

With option 1 I don't know exactly how to source out rear upper control arm ball joints. I don't see OEM replacement arms with balljoints from Napa, or anyone else like I do for the front.
Is Toyota replacement the only option? Are the ball joints serviceable? I'd like to believe someone know where to get these.

With option 2, my hesitation is that it's much pricier, and likely overkill for me and my purposes. By that I mean... I have no idea how to set them up properly beyond get it close to stock.
These are a plus because my car will be lowered and I will need to properly correct camber and toe, but I don't want to wreck suspension dynamics with my ignorance.

I'm leaning towards option 1 because I can get the parts. Option 2 is more future proof however.

BigKO

Nov 5, 2008
Riverside
That's great to know guys. Thanks for the help. I'll double check the seals and go from there. That being said, on the freak chance that a rear arm were to go bad is factory toyota the only option?