SupraRacer, Pnutcar, and my brothers old blue 87

SupraRacer

Banned
Apr 10, 2005
St. Louis
a buddy just bought my brothers old blue supra, and we met up tonite and snapped off a few pics. it gets a bit grainy as it was getting dark fast, but overall not a total loss.
IMG_2768.jpg

IMG_2769.jpg

IMG_2771.jpg

IMG_2777.jpg

IMG_2789.jpg

you cant really see us, but whos looking at us anyway...
IMG_2797.jpg

mkIIIman089

Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
Ohio
Wow, those really are SUPER clean cars. And I must say, that one arial photo of the red one is the 1st time EVER I have liked a red Supra... or any car for that matter.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Makes me want to stand up and salute. I love Supras, and when they happen to be red white and blue. God I love this country. Beautiful cars man. I absolutely love the white with targa top. I wish I had some friends with a supra. The only time I get to talk to someone about supras is on here. Everyone around here has gt's or hondas. Bring on some more pics man.

SupraRacer

Banned
Apr 10, 2005
St. Louis
thank you all very much. we actually have a rather large supra community in st louis. and a large portion are 1j powered. like both the white and red supras in these pics are 1j's. but i can think of literally a dozen mk3's running around that are 1j'd, we also have an upper 10sec 7m, a faster twin turbo 7m powered mk2. and thats just the mk3 crowd.

Honestly if you want to see a incredible collection of supras try to make it to st louis April 8th. we are having a huge surpa meet. and all those cars will be there.

againstdawall06

Dec 8, 2005
mo
i didnt even see this. that blue ones mine. im looking foward to hanging out with the supra comunity more. and i think the hole red, white and blue thing was not panned out, or as far as i know atleast. thanks for all the compliments guys.