Supramania's Elite Engine bay Thread...ZERO progress pics.

OneJSupra

I'm a sleeper ...
Feb 9, 2007
Supraland
p1319230_1.jpg

wesbeech

Beech Performance Motorsports
Feb 26, 2006
Akron Ohio
upgradedsupra;1319061 said:
Thanks people. :)

No gear cover as my custom cps gear will not allow for a cover to go over it, besides, no worries of dirt getting in there. I drive in good weather only. :)

Looks great. But jw why do you leave the ulgy steel rear cover on if you dont run a front cover?

crisp

existentialincrementalist
May 25, 2007
Ohio
gixxer750;1350021 said:
better pic, clean bay this time!

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

That's SWEET!

sethron71;1350274 said:
Few pics of the new setup finished, not elite yet but working on it!
p1350275_1.jpg

p1350275_2.jpg

Seth

HOLY CRAP, BATMAN! That's freekin' AWESOME!;)

-crisp

HKS_TRD

Jul 21, 2007
Australia
I second that and I have 2 questions

What sort of paint did you uses on the cam gear to ensure it wont peel, it looks awesome

Curious why the fuse block has been moved next to the battery, it didnt fit in its original location?

OK 3rd question, no A/C and stock shroud wont fit?

Love the manifold too where did you get it from?

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Dan, pretty sure he made it himself :)

He has one for sale if you're keen (You know you want it! :sarcasm:)

Sethron - absolutely stunning! :boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies:

sethron71

Authorized Vendor
Jul 19, 2005
Las Vegas, NV
www.SethIngham.com
Thanks Missy thats a lot of boobies!!!!!
HKS,

What sort of paint did you uses on the cam gear to ensure it wont peel, it looks awesome
High temp automotive, will have to check the brand, but you can get it at every autoparts store I have ever been to. Also used the high temp primer first on all the parts, same paint as on the valve covers too!

Curious why the fuse block has been moved next to the battery, it didnt fit in its original location?
Correct my last manifolds TB sat a bit further forward and the bell crank touched the fuse box

OK 3rd question, no A/C and stock shroud wont fit?
3rd wrong, A/C works great and in the stock location! Stock shroud fit but was cut anyways to fit my IC pipes between the A/C pump pulley and radiator. Also the Mishimoto is thicker so I really had a tight squezze!

Love the manifold too where did you get it from?
One of my fully custom CNCed ones, shoot me a PM

Thanks guys!
Seth

gixxer750

2jzget comingsoon!
Mar 30, 2005
Mississippi
The top of the manifold on your car looks pretty similar to mine...

For those of you that don't know Sethron makes TOP NOTCH intake manifolds. Very nice. Every picture on this page has one of his manifolds in it.

HKS_TRD

Jul 21, 2007
Australia
sethron71;1350491 said:
A/C works great and in the stock location! Stock shroud fit but was cut anyways to fit my IC pipes between the A/C pump pulley and radiator. Also the Mishimoto is thicker so I really had a tight squezze!

Thanks guys!
Seth

I see you have added something to the top bracket to let the alternator sit lower, have you thought about a CNC replacement bracket. Also what have you done with lower bracket for the alternator, hard to see in the pics.