Supramaniac!!!

Jyrydr

I Wanna Go Fast
May 26, 2012
Western Australia
Hey Guys(and Gals?),:wave:

My names James, I roll in the beautiful Australia. Born and raised in the west, Serpentine's the place for me. Bit of a rural/country boy and I love the open road, which we got plenty of(gotta watch out for those darn roo's though). What better cars for lettin loose on the open road than a Toyota Supra, in the cool night air, with the turbo pressure wound up enough to blow you away...

My baby's been off the road for quite a while now but I'm getting there, I've pretty much rebuilt her even though that was never the plan. She's a Midnight Purple (black with red speckle through it, purple at night or when wet) 1989 GT man, but the gteu blew up (previous owner) so just got the gte in her. When I find the parts I am so desperate to locate, i'll put her over the pits and then take it from there, she does still need more work but its all suprafficial and that'll can wait till I get new job=more money. When I do that I'll prob go away from the MP paint, ridiculous price for the official toyota one but we"ll see.

She's not far from factory but what's been done works well together... She goes like an Effen bat out of hell!!!

Absolutely love my Supra's, have since the original or second Gran Turismo (whichever had them, or both) and love seein all the pics of your lovely "works of art" and reading the things your all doing to your "w's o a". Can't wait to get advice if I ever need any, hope to provide some useful info if I have any of any assistance and hope you can help with my parts dilemma. Also I hope to sort out gettin pics on here as soon as I can.

Great to be here, James.:burnout:

Jyrydr

I Wanna Go Fast
May 26, 2012
Western Australia
Good news, Ive found the parts I need through some forum members already. THANKYOU SUPRAMANIA!

Yes there can be pics, soon, I gotta work out how to get them on here, havent done computery stuff for years.
When I do them I'll just have to avoid the dents...
I'm a bit ashamed of the fact that I damaged her... plus the damage that was done by some guys with a baseball bat...

Jyrydr

I Wanna Go Fast
May 26, 2012
Western Australia
Start??? I've had my baby since late 07... just I only had her on the road for 6 months
Thanks, I cant wait for them to arrive so can finish her enough to go over pits, panels are only supraficial plus they're not too bad any way

Oh as for pics, we got new computer so gotta wait a bit, not that I new what was doin before... I gotta work out how to make them smaller in memory size, Ill get help from dad coz I dont even know what program to use let alone how to do it. and I gotta load my cameras program too. Hmmm I'll get there...

Jyrydr

I Wanna Go Fast
May 26, 2012
Western Australia
After seeing another members comment about paint codes I searched mine and discovered no "midnight purple". pffft. Code 206, Black Ruby Pearl.
Told mum that, she reckons that sounds real nice(she's seen the car), Sam's(my little bro, RIP) granite bench is gonna be made off some granite that is opal pearl or ruby pearl or somit like that(she cant really remember, she funny)