Supramania newbie, perpetual rebuild in progress

mrjbacon

Jul 20, 2012
Dublin, OH
Name's Jay, I've been on SF for almost 10 years now I want to say, and needed access to some stuff over here to help me with my car. Due to my financial situation, being away from home over the years, and having restricted shop access, I've been in a state of perpetual rebuild/reconditioning/parked-not-moving ever since I bought my '88 turbo, so I haven't really had much driving time. Car is a Red Turbo Targa btw.

Hopefully now that other projects are out of the shop, and I am a little more financially stable I'll be able to tear her down the way I want and start fresh. Eventually I'll be throwing in new rods and pistons, MHG, ARP hardware, valvetrain goodies, SOGI short throw mod, FFIM with hardpipes, fuel mods, 3.5" turbo-back with custom DP and reintroduced WG, upgraded CT26. Possibly a lightened flywheel and dualplate clutch, and depending on whether I want more power, a bigger turbo with tubular collector and external wastegate. I'll definitely be doing some cosmetic work outside and inside, both for the interior and engine bay, but not sure what exactly yet.

Anyways, just wanted to say hi to everyone. Hi!

-Jay