supra7mgte vs 2002svt lighting vs b16civic

nightrider760

Sep 25, 2008
escondido , tijuana
svt lighting intake exaust unknown supercharger psi
b16 civic known mods intake exaust headers msd
supra intake 3 inch exaust 14 psi

well it all started out one night in rosarito bc mex where the local street races are held, to make it short then civic and me lined up into a 3 lane street then the svt lighting showed up.I launched the supra at 4500 rmps @14psi, the lighting got a head of me by the nose only 2nd gear i was right next to his door till i shited to 3rd> the civic sounded really wicked and loud he was right behind me by 1 car vtech procceeds to have its doors blown off
then once i caught up i started to get ahead of the lighting. I was like i cant belive whats happening :icon_surp he was looking at me really weird like suprised of the situation shifted to 4rd gear i got righ infront of him by 1 car in a half>the civic was not so sure to race again but me and the lighting decided to take it from a 30 mph roll and oh well he had the same results i actually have a video of that race i will upload the video as soon as i i find the usb cable

zachm611

Beauty In Disguise
Apr 15, 2006
new mexico
lol you shitted to 3rd. just messin with you, good kills. any mods besides intake,exhaust and 14psi? and find that cable already! we all want to see the video.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Good kill on the lightning and for future reference, it's 4th gear. No video means it didn't happen.........:biglaugh:

gtimportfanatic

Mk3 Addict
May 21, 2008
Hartford CT
nightrider760;1147326 said:
thats how hondas race donw here in Rosarito BC MExico i invite you guys to come down to race on the weekend to show them how supras do it

dude.. great kill.. and for anyone that has never driven a honda.. u dont feel nothing til u get up in the RPM.. ur not suppose to hit limiter... but the difference between how the response is with VTEC on and off..is alot..and especially if its tuned... u will encounter hittin the rev limit

zachm611

Beauty In Disguise
Apr 15, 2006
new mexico
nightrider760;1147326 said:
thats how hondas race donw here in Rosarito BC MExico i invite you guys to come down to race on the weekend to show them how supras do it

i would take you up on the weekend deal but i dont have a passport yet and after hearing all the stories on the news im not sure id want to be there lol jk. im sure its not as bad as the media makes it..also afraid of car getting stolen..and me not able to speak spanish stupid grandparents for not teaching my parents for not teaching me lol. i might be in san diego november sometime though its pretty close to tj

nightrider760

Sep 25, 2008
escondido , tijuana
zachm611;1147534 said:
i would take you up on the weekend deal but i dont have a passport yet and after hearing all the stories on the news im not sure id want to be there lol jk. im sure its not as bad as the media makes it..also afraid of car getting stolen..and me not able to speak spanish stupid grandparents for not teaching my parents for not teaching me lol. i might be in san diego november sometime though its pretty close to tj

WELL DONT WORRY ABOUT ANYTHING I GOT YA COVER
I AM BILINGUAL and you dont need a passport let me tell you why my gf is a Us citizen she comes down to see me every 4 days and she doenst have her pasport yet all she does is bring her birth certificate and and ID.yOUR CAR is not goig to be stolen its a matter of where you go or who you hang out with... i mean you have a place to stay (my house) just think about it my supra its been down here for over 1 year and 3 months nothing has happen but a blown engine(my bad that was lack of oil):cry: lol .Well the media just has a kind of harrasing campaing against tijuana mexico. let me know sup youst pm me and i will pick you up just outside of the border and we will have a 2 day street racing weekend dont you if you drink beer and be willing to party uo dude