Supra Vs Supra (7M vs 1JZ) RESULTS IN VIDEO Pg.21 Post #209

87supraguy

Mar 4, 2010
Tucson, az
we'll be making a few more runs on the 11th i believe. they have test and tune again. hopefully i have my wastegate issue resolved if not it will be run what you brung again. i really want to practice my RT.

Turbo Habanero

Apr 28, 2009
Tucson,AZ
87supraguy;1800491 said:
we'll be making a few more runs on the 11th i believe. they have test and tune again. hopefully i have my wastegate issue resolved if not it will be run what you brung again. i really want to practice my RT.

Yeah i will not be turning up the boost i'm already leaning out lol.

But maybe ill have my exhaust done by then. Also see what i can do about tags on my car lol

87supraguy

Mar 4, 2010
Tucson, az
turbo habanero;1800493 said:
yeah i will not be turning up the boost i'm already leaning out lol.

But maybe ill have my exhaust done by then. Also see what i can do about tags on my car lol

my plate......??

supranasty

Yo Daddy
Apr 12, 2005
jamaica ny
87supraguy;1800491 said:
Your 60ft needs the work most...

Turbo Habanero

Apr 28, 2009
Tucson,AZ
supranasty;1800544 said:
He's gonna learn your tricks be careful . That was close.lol

Lol that's cool I want him to do well and see what that beast of a car can do.

I'm excited to see what happens with my car its at the exhaust shop right now I put in a 3inch high flow cat and a 3inch elbow on so its gonna be full 3inch now.

Do you think ill notice a difference?

Turbo Habanero

Apr 28, 2009
Tucson,AZ
So i got the car back and it feels different but idk if its a good difference boost is lower now and i have a exhaust leak between downpipe and Elbow but it's because i didn't provide the gasket for them..

Any idea's where to get a that gasket ?

Also could the exhaust leak cause my Vacuum to read different ? Before it read 14 at idle 20-22 while driving now its 12@ idle and 18 driving...

I had a 3inch High flow cat installed and a 3inch elbow

before it had stock elbow and just a straight pipe.

IBoughtASupra

Mar 10, 2009
Queens, NY
An exhaust leak pre-turbo is never a good thing. Any leak after the turbine/downpipe is just a nuisance.

The vacuum reading could be a leak? Have you done a test to make sure there are no leaks?

Turbo Habanero

Apr 28, 2009
Tucson,AZ
IBoughtASupra;1800668 said:
An exhaust leak pre-turbo is never a good thing. Any leak after the turbine/downpipe is just a nuisance.

Yeah i dont think i have leaks Pre turbo just between the elbow and downpipe. I have one solid exhaust its all welded except from the elbow to the downpipe. And you can here and feel the air coming out lol.

IBoughtASupra;1800668 said:
The vacuum reading could be a leak? Have you done a test to make sure there are no leaks?

It only just changed after i got it back from the shop. So not yet

supranasty

Yo Daddy
Apr 12, 2005
jamaica ny
Screw the CAT, Run The Muffler...Use that money for the Lex/550 mod.
You can Make a gasket yourself. Autozone or PepBoys sell Gasket material with metal lining for exhaust.

Turbo Habanero

Apr 28, 2009
Tucson,AZ
supranasty;1800674 said:
You can Make a gasket yourself. Autozone or PepBoys sell Gasket material with metal lining for exhaust.

I have the Lexus/560cc mod :) using evo 560's I had the Cat put in for Emissions.

Would this work? it also has the flange so i can make my own Downpipe... Do you think it willl bold up to the 3inch elbow?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/3-BOLTS-3-I...bo&vxp=mtr&hash=item2a18f3d25f#ht_3417wt_1185

mecevans

Supramania Contributor
Jan 18, 2009
M-bay, cali
supranasty;1800674 said:

You loose what 5% of total power with a highflow CAT? Telling someone to remove safety or emissions equipment is irresponsible and just plain stupid. :nono: