supra tech question?

Dell67

allimportendsupra
Nov 22, 2006
portland,or
my question is in the electrical dept. im throwing codes, #22,24,31,32,52,51. so ive since checked body grounds,replaced the air meter electronics,then new code for water sencer when i replaced it ,22.the nock sencers i have ,so i can replace 52.for 51 im thinking im not running ac all unpluged so maybe 51?hmmm. ive since calibraded my tps and no code but for the rest ,sunday im going to check my voltage from the ecu to to these functions to see if im in closed circuit ,see if its bad hopeing not. please help me fix thies problems.thank you.:1zhelp:

Selz202

More than Regular Member
May 1, 2005
Black Diamond Wa
You should reset your ECU to clear the codes you have already fixed. The knock sensor code is not good for ya... plus it will give you and us a clearer sheet to work with.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Sep 9, 2005
U.S.
www.ebay.com
Good advice. Pull the EFI fuse out for 30 seconds, keeping your foot off the gas pedal, and the A/C mode off. Then report. back.

Dell67

allimportendsupra
Nov 22, 2006
portland,or
yes thank you .ive reset the ecu,have droped all but 51,52. after replacing both knock sensors.is it typical for the engine light to come on after 1/4 throttle.? i do have voltage to the sensors. and voltage from the ecu. ok, success story! weve passed emissions. wanted to thank all the people that helped with all the parts and tech help. especially tubbie w/ parts. and all teck help. Boost ON!

Last edited: