Supra speed chase (in the wet)

Mk3 TurboS

No not a "Turbo A"
Mar 31, 2005
Australia
Well im writing this trying to calm down.

This is my story, its a doosey.

Basically about 1.5 hrs ago I was on my way home from my girls place. I was about 1km from home on a local road. We have just been blasted with rain here on the gold coast. (you guys might have seen the indy on the weekend which is ran here in Aus, I live just off the track)

Any way coming over a small crest i was amazed to see a set of head lights aiming straight at me. I went to swerve to the left as she did to the left and we just clipped bumpers. After stopping and letting off a bunch of profanities I realised the other car had kept going. It was on for young and old.

I took me a three point turn to get round in the small street and I booted it trying to catch up. NOTHING as I sat there on the spot spinning due to the wet conditions. Finally babied it off the line and got some tracion. Got to the end of the local road which come to a T intersection. There were tail lights in the distance to the right and left of me. I went for the left which happened to be up another large hill. Spinnning in third and doing bout 120kmph when i was doing bout 40kmph is not recommended (was to amped up to know better). Two cars bout 300m up front, one took a right into another local without indicating, Had to be the F*cker that hit me. Big lock up in the wet, and compression lock up before sliding into right hander and spoting the car turn left. Chase continued for about another 2 mins. It was crazy, I couldn't understand why this thing in front was so quick! I finally caught them in a dead end street.

I blocked the road and armed with a wheel brace asked them real nice to get out of there God damn F@cking car before I tear them a new arse hole. Out gets a fat drunk short aussie lady who replys, "whats wrong".

Anyway after a long and heated debate, she admitted to all. So Im ringing insurance tomorrow and will take it from there and post some pics. Its only minor. Oh and Before you all ask what she was driving. It was a 2005 4wd V8 235kw Holden Cross 8. BUT i caught the bitch in my suppie, hooray. Just had to let off some steam, thanks for listening.

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
heh good job. i hope she gets whats she deserves. but im sure as glad that you didn't ddo more damage to your suppie chasing her down then just letting it be.

Stretch

Tallest MK3 driver ever!!
Mar 30, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
Ahahaha I like the way you handled the situation! I was imagining it in my mind. I think it would have made a rather sweet part of a movie. Like when oyu trap her in the dead-end, you supra comes to a sliding stop as it turns left a bit to block the road. Her car goes straight, then slams on the brakes because it's the dead end. Rain pouring down, you get out of the car, tireiron in hand, all the while her car sits idleing with the tails on, and slight puffs coming out of exhaust. You, hair dripping wiht rain, pissed like a lynx, start yelling profanities. I say man, good show!
eric

MK3Racer89

May 11, 2005
wow good job :icon_bigg fucking dumbass bitch, but i am glad you made the right choice on taking the left :icon_razz and you should make her sorry for hurtin a supra :evil2:

Red '88T

Apr 6, 2005
Arizona
Where abouts on the Gold Coast did this go down? There seemed to be cop cameras everywhere last time I was over there...?
fyi - Used to live on the Gold Coast. Went to Benowa High....

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
that happened to me cept i was in my tempo and some guy TRIED to tbone my car with an older suburban, i had to floor it into someguys front yard to get out of his way, i chased him a mile he blew every sign at like 1 am, i caught up to him and he was drunk aswell and wanted to fight so i hit him in the face with my trustee maglight and took off.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
americanjebus said:
that happened to me cept i was in my tempo and some guy TRIED to tbone my car with an older suburban, i had to floor it into someguys front yard to get out of his way, i chased him a mile he blew every sign at like 1 am, i caught up to him and he was drunk aswell and wanted to fight so i hit him in the face with my trustee maglight and took off.

damn straight, should have kept beating him till he passed out so he could wake up and drive home sober. I fucking hate drunk drivers.

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
D34DC311 said:
I fucking hate drunk drivers.

i second that. drunk lady removed the front end of my first car... while it was parked. it woke me up in my 3rd story bedroom at 130 am. the next day after she was caught she tried to tell me she didnt notice that she hit me. it was funny because i watched her try for about a minute to get her jimmy off of the hood of my car... :icon_conf

modnar

If all else fails-Kick it
Aug 28, 2005
NOR*CAL
I got my supra after getting hit by a drunk driver. 19 year old girl doing 30 in a parking lot in a 3 week old civic. The pile of tin ended up mostly underneath my truck. then she backed into another parked car...

Somehow, she pawned off the dazed and confused look as a concussion to the cops.

Miss the truck.
Love the Supra

modnar