Supra Mk3 with Quaife gearbox

mytmk3

Oct 16, 2007
christchurch
I was just looking at these the other day thinking what if lol I must say massive respect man you realy have built one he'll of a supra! Looks great

Oh and if you sunnys are versace I have the same ones lol

Last edited:

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
That is awesome dunno if it is just the video but the engine sounds really sickly. Its gotta be the video though

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Ten grand for a gear box is Big Pimpin. Hopefully you got it for less or I looked up the wrong kind. Cool beans either way.

josbeat

Supramania Contributor
Jul 31, 2010
spain
I posted a thread about the gearbox on a trans section where you can see how easy is, Northwest

Pokey , not if you dont want to do it gearing up but recomended gearing down jeje but also I fit a gearshift system which i can do everything with out clutch.... better
but i´m still adjusting it

Suprahero- I got it cheapest then ten grand , but I sold some parts ( my others two gearbox r154 and more) before I got it so yes I spend a lot money in my car but most of the money was making deals ,I M NOT RICH hehe but hopefully

the engine is 7mgte but like I wroted at the top, it was sick , I found an spark plug broken later and the coils wont work well over 20 psi..... another day will be.
now I am waiting for a set of LS2 coils

josbeat

Supramania Contributor
Jul 31, 2010
spain
thanks, really it is amazing I am allway desesperated to drive the car , I cant see the time to drive it every day! jejeje

Mr.Yuk

Apr 3, 2009
Minnesota
Awesome, just awesome. I just don't know what else to say... well except maybe something about coveting said gearbox.