supra meets

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
Yes! Just keep your eyes on the NW forum, and almost all of the formal, and last minute, informal meets, will be posted.
Nothing really happens in the shitty weather though! My Supra hibernates in this crap!!!:biglaugh:

Disced

Pie + NYQuil = FTW
Apr 5, 2005
Edmonds, Wa
please son; hibernation is for those who suck @ life.

On-topic now:

91T is correct; just check the NW forums, sometimes we have spur of the moment meets, but never meets when the weather is this bad.

Jaguar_5

It's ALIVE!
Feb 7, 2006
Seattle
Sleep is for the weak!

I'd say you're more likely to spot all the meets if you also watch SupraForums NW section

Definitely not much action goin on lately with this crappy weather!

SLO-MK3

Not on the 1jz bandwagon
Nov 4, 2006
Plumas Lake, CA
any spur of the moment meets this weekend by chance? I'm goin' to the seahawks game, might as well crash a meet while I'm up there.

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
SLO-MK3 said:
any spur of the moment meets this weekend by chance? I'm goin' to the seahawks game, might as well crash a meet while I'm up there.

If you are coming to root for the Chargers,:icon_mad: I hope you are greeted with the worst Washington weather that has been known to mankind!:biglaugh:
Hawks might have a chance, if SD rests LT for the game! Seattle cannot stop the run...especially his!!!:biglaugh:

SLO-MK3

Not on the 1jz bandwagon
Nov 4, 2006
Plumas Lake, CA
^^^thanks for the kind greeting, and hell no I aint rooting for the chargers. notice I said seahawks game. I'm originally from that area, I grew up around everett and went to lake stevens schools so I know all about the weather. and shitty traffic too

kris_toe_fur

car builder and collector
Dec 9, 2006
tacoma,washington
thank you all for the info!! ... i will definetly keep a eye on those forums... and hey tom what is ur buddy's sn with the mounts i need iwant to contact him so i can get some info on that stuff ... if i cant drive my supra yet at least it will be in one piece.. thanks for any info you have