Supra Meets in Norcal?

Rob_Supra87

87NAPWR
Aug 3, 2008
Millbrae
Just curious, are there any meets around here? I live in millbrae lol and it would be nice to see other MK3's around the area since the only 2 Iv seen lately is a junky one at my college and some other black one that looks alright with "Z-turbo" ont he back *anyone know what that means lol* but yeah, any meets that go on around here? I live near a InNOut so if there ar emeets here I dont know about that would be cool lol

suprastanger507mgte

2x88+2x89+1x91+2x92=ME
Apr 5, 2005
Hayward , Ca
Mk3runner;1365295 said:
Lol, we got a nor cal group... Look there. Then sf has more larger mk4 meets.

No ...Supraforums meets are all inlcusive, not only MkIV... ones. You need to be attend one to know :biglaugh:. One of the few areas where the MKIV guys and the MkIII guys are all real good friends.

You want to attend a meet..., then join Supraforums.com > go to Norcal section and read up.

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
Eh, I went to one where there was a bunch of mk4s and rx7s around.

At some point when I feel social I'll make my way out to one.

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
Nah, this was years ago. In Vacaville. It was a big event we filled the whole side of the lake parking lot.

Hmong_1G

Name the Place and time.
Dec 31, 2008
California
like to meet other supra owners too. Building up my supra right now. hopefully share ideas and technical information. That would be nice.

FIL

Jul 17, 2007
Thornlie
blog.highoctanephotos.com
well, we'll be in NorCal from August 13th till September 5th... won't have a supra with me tho...

will be trying to check out a few of the meets listed here:
http://www.landbarge.com/Forums/viewtopic/t=69.html

these are motly hot rod / street machine or just general automotive gatherings.... and i have nfi if they're even still happening...

if any SM meets end up happening while we're there, we'll try to get to them... (there are a handful of days we're busy, as we're in town for a wedding)