Supra Meet Richmond Va June 14th

Blaze86Vic

Howdy! Just wanted to let ya know we are taking a list as well. s000pra89T posted a link to here on www.ectoyotas.com, as he said earlier. We were actually planning a meet on the same day in the same park anyways lol!

http://www.ectoyotas.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3546

We had 13 at our last meet and expect to see more at this one. So far we have 5 comitted, and it's only been posted for one day. Since we will probably be bringing a good portion of people, let me know if you need any help setting up or preparing. And thanks for extending the invitation!!!

Johnnie

suprajjang

Supra Enthusiast
Mar 30, 2005
VA
Nice to hear from you Johnnie. As we get closer to the meet I know i will need help from couple people. I know for sure that I will need help with grilling the food and I will prob think of more as time gets closer. It looks like we are going to have a great turnout and hopefully if everything goes as plan we can make this a yearly event!

suprajjang

Supra Enthusiast
Mar 30, 2005
VA
I finally got the shelter permit today in the mail:biglaugh:

I said it before and im goign to say it again. There can be NO ALCOHOL since this is a public park and please dont do anything stupid(burnouts, revving etc...)

sethron71

Authorized Vendor
Jul 19, 2005
Las Vegas, NV
www.SethIngham.com
Little behind the curve on this one.....but if the car is back together I should be there! Get the motor back from machine shop probably end of next week and then its on! Still need to collect a few parts but getting there!

Thanks,
Seth

SupraN/Asty

N/A-Built T(slowly)
Feb 6, 2007
Greensboro
put me on the list, I am in. Supra may not be running at the time but I will bring the Cressida if nothing else. I am in Greensboro. I will try to get my dad to bring our Roush also

Robogast

Mechanic
Jun 14, 2006
VA Beach, VA
Hey everyone!! I was wondering if anyone has a ct26 that is in good condition that they dont need and want to sell. I have another one but the damn seals are bad and the one i have on there now is completely out of balance and is tearing up the housing. I havent been able to get on the computer lately. but my number is 228-224-0535 Thanks Josh

s000pra89T

SuFra TurVo
Apr 18, 2005
VA Beach
Robogast;1017538 said:
Hey everyone!! I was wondering if anyone has a ct26 that is in good condition that they dont need and want to sell. I have another one but the damn seals are bad and the one i have on there now is completely out of balance and is tearing up the housing. I havent been able to get on the computer lately. but my number is 228-224-0535 Thanks Josh

PM'd.

soundslikesemi87 - Nice bro! Very good to hear! :bigthumb:

applesauce

Banned Scammer
Aug 24, 2006
Virginia
I was gonna get another ct26 because the seals are slightly bad in this one, but F it. Im not dropping any money in the 7m. Im all saved up for the 1j. So im coming smoke trail and all...

suprajjang

Supra Enthusiast
Mar 30, 2005
VA
applesauce;1018986 said:
I was gonna get another ct26 because the seals are slightly bad in this one, but F it. Im not dropping any money in the 7m. Im all saved up for the 1j. So im coming smoke trail and all...

Thats the spirit! Cant wait to see the smoke trail:biglaugh: