Supra is back in the game, thanks Kaizen Motorsports.

SUPRASTEVE

Supra Maniak
Jun 13, 2007
So Cal
Its been about a year since the Supra has been on the road. Through searching and searching, I found Kaizen Motorsports. Thanks to Jose and the guys the Supra has a new engine and the car runs very well. Out of a stroke of luck Rodel happen to be there the day we had to make the descision of rebuilding the old motor. Why is it significant that Rodel was there, well I have his built 7m sitting in my car now. Everything worked out pretty well, a couple of misc. screws and bolts are missing but a small price to pay for how quick and well the job turned out. For serious upgrades and just to learn I will be going to Jose's shop. For now I just need to fix the all the little things now that the heart and veins are healthy.

Thanks,

-Steve Z

akito

Keep Laughing.You're Next
Jul 31, 2006
Springfield/Va
Congrats on having her almost done and ready for the summer!!!! What are the upgrades did you had done when it was there? Specs of Rodel engine? Pictures by any chance??? Any future plans????

SUPRASTEVE

Supra Maniak
Jun 13, 2007
So Cal
akito;1557219 said:
Congrats on having her almost done and ready for the summer!!!! What are the upgrades did you had done when it was there? Specs of Rodel engine? Pictures by any chance??? Any future plans????

Well. Specs are kinda on the hazy side. Apparently before it came to be in my car the engine was pushing 450hp and could handle more. Its got JE pistons bore unknown. arp studs hks head gasket size unknown. eagle rods i think and arp main caps, heads been redone. and i got a new engine harness. As far as upgrades none were done because just the engine and harness and labor and gaskets broke the bank baddddddd, just have standard ups 3indp all the way back and kanN intake. Pictures well i can take some and I think I have before and after.... maybe. but its a clean install. The old GTE pooped out. Future plans. BIG TURBO MORE AIR MORE FUEL STANDALONE SYSTEM and all the other stuff which I am forgeting to mention. Probably just going to be a fast DD and autoX and drift car. oh yeah and probably cam it haha gotta learn how to degree cams though.