Supra Color Information

theprodigy79

Irish Cream
Mar 5, 2007
Centreville, VA
Hey Guys,

I used to think my '88 MKIII was pretty much a standard "silver/gray" color, however I've always noticed that under certain light it had a purplish / pinkish hough to it... I've had a lot of people pull up next to me and ask what color it is (they always thought it was blue, pink or something custom) and I was always like "I dunno!", so I finally looked up my color code (920) and determined it's "Amethyst Metallic"... Does anyone know how common this color is? I've seen other "gray/silver" MKIIIs on the road, however I've NEVER seen one with that hough to it... How many different shades of gray or silver were there?? I've looked all over the internet and found a couple Supra Registries and production #s, but there was only one "Amethyst Silver" (which I assume is the same) in a registry and the production #s sites I found didn't break it down by color...

Anyone else in here have an Amethyst Metallic (code 920)? Just wondering, cuz it's kinda a neat color (the way it changes in different lighting)...

Pics are in my first post or in my SoundDomain link in my signature...

http://www.supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39854

Thanks,

-James

Last edited: