Sup yo!?

J.SIN

Killin' It!
Oct 17, 2007
Garden Grove/ Long Beach
Hi... The name is Jeff. I never really gotten to introduce myself over here on SM. Well, I owned a grey 90' turbo targa. Its been in my family ever since my Dad bought it when it came out. So yeah, Original family owned. The supra was garaged durin' my youth years. I am greatful to be able to have this supra when I was in my teenage years to have it as a first car. Anyways, I'm startin' this 08' with a fresh rebuild from bottom & up. My friend Emission (Who's also a member on SM) will be helpin' me on my build. I'll post some pictures of it when I get things started in February, So stay tune! Thanks for readin' my lil' introduction. Peace!

mkthree92

Supramania Contributor
Jan 21, 2007
AL
Welcome! It's great see your Supra stay in the family too. My dad bought my Supra new as well. In fact, he traded in either his 87 or 88 Turbo in for the 92. He gave it to me as my first car too, and I'm definitely fortunate to have it.

I'm looking forward to see how your build progresses. What are your goals for it?

J.SIN

Killin' It!
Oct 17, 2007
Garden Grove/ Long Beach
Thanks for the welcomin' guys!

mkthree92;879274 said:
Welcome! It's great see your Supra stay in the family too. My dad bought my Supra new as well. In fact, he traded in either his 87 or 88 Turbo in for the 92. He gave it to me as my first car too, and I'm definitely fortunate to have it.

I'm looking forward to see how your build progresses. What are your goals for it?

Yeah, I'm blessed myself! As for goals... :naughty: You'll see when the time comes.

johnathan1;879284 said:
Hey Jeff! :)

Sup dude!