Here is a small description of my car to help :
Stock internal 7mgte (except of a MHG)
60-1 CT26
560cc/lexus maf +255 pump and AFPR
Apexi Neo
2.5 inch intercooler
Greddy bov
water/meth kit

First of all, does 625 rpm when hot is ok or too low? I would prefer it in the 700 range...
Ok, here is the description of the problem. When the car is idling and you quickly press the pedal or rapidly move the throttle wire. The engine will mostly die when dropping down to idle rpm, or at the least, will have some difficulty to idle correctly for a few second.

If you move the throttle wire super super fast, just a super quick shot of gas, the engine will not rev higher, it will simply ''buck''...
Sometimes, but to too often, the engine will die after pressing the clutch and the brake pedal to a quick stop.

An the last explanation, when i'm cruising to a certain level, pushing the gas pedal to 5 or 10% max just to maintain the speed, the engine can start to ''bug'', acting like there were no more gas or air going to it... Making me removing my feet from the gas pedal, or simply giving it more...

I dont know if all i described are related to 1 problem or not...

This problem is certainly not easy to describe, almost impossible to search...+English is not my first language so there could be some grammar error making me more difficult to read.ç

BryanDyer

Jun 13, 2012
Georgia
the blow off valve being recirculated doesn't effect the idle
why are you revving it just sitting there?
have you checked your spark plugs and wires?

BryanDyer

Jun 13, 2012
Georgia
the blow off is recirculated so the air goes back into the intake becuase there is an afm which is before the turbo so it has to go back through becuase it has already been metered
you car sounds like it's having similar problems to what mine does but I've yet to figure out what it is
it drives fine and idles fine but when I press in the clutch it drops the rpms to fast and stalls sometimes and when I give it gas at 5-10% like you it has a slight hesitation I guess you could say

sylquebec

Mar 23, 2008
Quebec
BryanDyer;1933123 said:
the blow off is recirculated so the air goes back into the intake becuase there is an afm which is before the turbo so it has to go back through becuase it has already been metered
you car sounds like it's having similar problems to what mine does but I've yet to figure out what it is
it drives fine and idles fine but when I press in the clutch it drops the rpms to fast and stalls sometimes and when I give it gas at 5-10% like you it has a slight hesitation I guess you could say

You correctly describe my problem... Not so much of a big problem, but id like to get it resolve. I want a perfect running car.

Zrain25

Sep 30, 2012
Pelham,New Hampshire
I had very similar problem and many other problems at the same time. But when I re calibrated my tps it solved most issues. I also took the intake manifold off and cleaned it with carb cleaner and power washed it and dryer it out very good of course.

Do you have a any codes code 52 is tps I believe it's a real time code so it will go off once you re calibrate it or fix it.

I think jetjock had very good write up for it

Check your codes real fast