Stock Twins WHP???

Supraman0858

Supraman..
Dec 20, 2009
Miami FL
Thanks for all the input. Now I have a new parts list.... Standalone, 264 0r 272 Cams with Adjustable Cam Gears, Head ported and polished, New Springs and retainers, hks metal head gasket, arp head studs, top feed fuel rail, 700+ injectors, afpr, inline fuel pump with the mk4 pump, 60-1 turbo kit with the .70 a/r, New clutch kit, and a big brake kit. I hear lots of people talking about mods to make the car faster but I barely hear them talk about stopping power Ive seen some supras with stupid power but with stock braking system.

aphxero

Jul 4, 2006
Seattle, WA
I would use stock HG man. It's a good gasket even with high power but head studs are a must. And my favorite tuning box lately is aem series 2. It's cheap and works well. What about bearings and stuff?

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
ARZ or AZ Performance (one of our vendors on here) makes brake systems that are VERY well suited to our cars, and Andy makes a hell of a product. Check him out in the vendor section, you won't be disppointed. ;)

Supraman0858

Supraman..
Dec 20, 2009
Miami FL
aphxero;1661989 said:
I would use stock HG man. It's a good gasket even with high power but head studs are a must. And my favorite tuning box lately is aem series 2. It's cheap and works well. What about bearings and stuff?

AEM thats what I was planning on going with. And what bearings are you talking about and what other stuff....

---------- Post added at 04:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 PM ----------

te72;1662031 said:
ARZ or AZ Performance (one of our vendors on here) makes brake systems that are VERY well suited to our cars, and Andy makes a hell of a product. Check him out in the vendor section, you won't be disppointed. ;)

Thanks they really do have some great products and prices theywill hear from me about one of there big brake kits....