Stinger V4 ems question???

suprafanatic

May 25, 2007
Greenwood, IN
So I'm trying to figure out if on the stinger ems v4 software you can select what size your injectors are? Or can the software read the duty cycle regardless? I have a tune for the 1jz but I dont have stock injectors and the stinger is reading 120% duty cycle at just 15psi. I have 440's in the car, stock were 380's.

Also, I have an Innovative LC-1 wideband and its not currently hooked up with the Stinger ems so it can't log my AFR's. Is there a way to connect the LC-1 with the EMS?

Last edited:

jmcboost

Mar 31, 2005
Missouri
Search on this forum (http://www.emsefi.com/emsefi/index.php/forum) on how to use the Innovate with the Stinger. There is no injector setting on the stinger. You are probably just running really rich and need to take fuel out at higher boost levels and that's why your showing 120% duty cycle. Make sure you calibrate the Innovate correctly or you will be seeing wrong afr's on the data logging that the stinger does.

suprafanatic

May 25, 2007
Greenwood, IN
Well I just went to that forum you sent me.. It could be helpful, that is if anyone would use that forum!! lol Theres only 10 people on that EMS forum, and there's only 2 threads ever made.. Fail. Still posted my issue's on there to hopefully get a response though