Startup and Throttle issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rafamk3supra90

Sep 21, 2012
SOCAL
Hey so here is an update on my Supra. We have replaced all the Spark Plugs, throttle body, fuel pump and filter, and intake filter. The TPS is my original 90 Supra TPS because the wiring connects unlike my 91 Supra TPS which does not fit in the 90 Supra wiring. So I have the 91 Supra throttle body and 90 Supra TPS. The Supra has a hard time starting up it cranks alot then starts but idles at 1500 RPM. With the TPS connected, the car doesnt really read the throttle but with the TPS disconnected it reads the throttle a little easier but takes a couple seconds to kick in. Please look at my YOUTUBE page, i uploaded some videos and hope you guys can help me resolve this problem and get my Supra up and running again like it should! Thank You!!!!!

My youtube name is: ramirezmk3supra90

7M4EVR

Oct 8, 2012
fah, fah away
I'm gonna try real hard to be patient with you..you started this exact same thread a few days ago, and now come back asking the same questions without checking any of the things we told u to check in the first thread...we're gonna give u the same answers! Go back and read what we told u and come back after you have actually tried them.

Status
Not open for further replies.