Stance super angle

yongai27

Aug 23, 2010
Irvine
has anyone bought this? are they happy with it? any pics of before and after would be great, thanks

mytmk3

Oct 16, 2007
christchurch
If I remember correctly someone here bought a set and had ongoing discussions with stance then decided it wasn't going to work so they said they would take ma70 off there product line.

Maybe it was a dream but seems pretty specific :$ think was either rtdpenguin or the guy with the drift car was blue now black shine kit ma name escapes me

Edit: turboboost? Something like that

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
they do but they just are wrougn thread and have hard time centering the wheel and there tie rod issu being to long

I have it, it does increase angle, it wasn't quite right for install. They claimed they've fixed it though, and were pretty good at fixing the issues.

Before anyone else talks about shit they don't have experience with again... The kit isn't just outer tie rods with bumpsteer adjustment, it comes with threaded spacers for the inner tie rod to the rack that allows for more rack movement and more steering angle.

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
Poodles;1695399 said:
And you can buy spacers for far cheaper, and they're what's increasing steering angle.

sad part there buddy i have the spacer's and the stock tie rod ends don't fit when car is lowered
i found a set of tie rods to make them work proper thou

and you have to removed the streeing stops

but thanks for coming out

i may want to up to set of proper tie rod ends thou to help fight bump steer

gperezxs1

Mar 4, 2010
azusa
rtrdpenguin;1695389 said:
I have it, it does increase angle, it wasn't quite right for install. They claimed they've fixed it though, and were pretty good at fixing the issues.

Before anyone else talks about shit they don't have experience with again... The kit isn't just outer tie rods with bumpsteer adjustment, it comes with threaded spacers for the inner tie rod to the rack that allows for more rack movement and more steering angle.

So in your opinion what is the best way to get more steering angle and do u recommend the stance angle kit overall?

yongai27

Aug 23, 2010
Irvine
i bought those spacers from wesbeech (only 25 bucks), planned on installing them lol but i couldnt figure out how to get the right inner tie rod off lmao. it has some damper blocking it. which sucks cuz the bar is totally broken, it slides back and forth lmao. does anyone know how to take off the damper so i can take off the right tie rod? i was searching around and some people said just to take off the entire steering rack, but i dont know why they would ever design it that way. does anyone know how to take it off?

---------- Post added at 12:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 AM ----------

NashMan;1695401 said:
sad part there buddy i have the spacer's and the stock tie rod ends don't fit when car is lowered
i found a set of tie rods to make them work proper thou

and you have to removed the streeing stops

but thanks for coming out

i may want to up to set of proper tie rod ends thou to help fight bump steer

wait really? my friend installed the spacers with stock tie rods and hes slammed.