stalling problem.

borisupra

Mar 12, 2010
Bayamon
Hello people i been working on my Mk3 for a lil while now and little by little i been bringin it up to speed before i start really modding it.But i have this problem.A little while back the fuel pump started to make this loud buzzing sound and the car started to stall like it ran out of gas i was on the road so i pulled over and let it sit for a while and then the buzzing went away and the car ran nice i was keeping an eye on it but it did not do it for a while and the car is not my daily drive so i leave it like that.Last week i was working on the car with a friend of mine and everything was fine until i was almost back home then the buzzing sound started again and the stalling i put fuel in it but it didn't went away,so i thought "thats it" i bought a Bosh fuel filter and since i have a brand new walbro sitting on the garage so i decided what the hell i just replace the pump too so i did.The car was running fine at first but after running it a little while the same problem came back i check the codes and the only code i get is 43 wich is something to do with the starter and the starter is fine as far as i know,the car run fine below 1900 rpm once it gets beyond that the stalling starts could be injectors?bad fuel lines? i have no clue at least i know its not the pump or the filter since they both brand new any sugestions?thanks