Spring Supra meet in Boise Id

SidewayzSupra

Mar 30, 2005
Puyallup
Whats up guys I know I only know a couple guys here in Boise but I'd like to set up a Spring meet to get everyone together. I just moved over here from Washington where I know a bunch of Supra guys. A little about myself; to people in Boise who don't know me. I used to have a '88' Custom Turbo Supra till I kind of sort of upgraded to my 94 TT blk/blk. Anyway lets start a list on who can make the meet. Lets plan for March 16 Sunday at 10A.M. weather and interests permitting at the Ada county fairgrounds parking lot which is huge. Its off of Chinden and Glenwood. I'll bring my car and my BBQ in my truck so we can have a great time and hope to get a good outcome. Also on hand will be a photogragher to photogragh cars if you want to pay for a shoot or just get a couple to put on our site. Samples below. I'll post of Supraforums as well and feel free to post on other Supra sites for a better outcome. Talk to you all soon. Put your name on the list and that will determine the meet. Thanks again Tejon

p923577_1.jpg

p923577_2.jpg

p923577_3.jpg

p923577_4.jpg

Last edited:

SMP142

BOHICA
Jan 5, 2006
Tacoma, WA.
dang man its been awhile, i didnt know you moved to boise. of course i didnt know you got a 94 tt either. thats sweet! well i wish i could say i could come but, thats a far drive, plus i have no running car at the moment. hope everything is going well though. later-

SidewayzSupra

Mar 30, 2005
Puyallup
S.O.B well I just foudn out i think the Idaho Motorsports club is having a meet the same weekend so i thought it would be cool to get a few Supra guys together and hit up the meet in a pack so come on lets get a list going I know I'm not the only one with a Supra here. Tejon