Spotted: White MKII around South Bend, IN

PCguylovesSupra

Happy go lucky......
Jun 18, 2007
Southwest MI
I was pulling onto US31 bypass in Michigan heading to South Bend on Tuesday and in the rear view mirror... a white MKII.

It looked pretty nice, only saw the front end. If I didn't have to get to class I would have tried to follow to say hey.

toy fanatic78

addicted to toy's
Oct 17, 2008
Elkhart,IN
Saw a real clean black post 89,lowered with rims a couple weeks ago getting on the toll road in Elkhart.(2o min from South Bend.)Not very many Supras left in this area.

PCguylovesSupra

Happy go lucky......
Jun 18, 2007
Southwest MI
I totally agree, very few in the Michiana area. Every now and then I will see a supra from Illinois.

toy fanatic78;1244732 said:
Saw a real clean black post 89,lowered with rims a couple weeks ago getting on the toll road in Elkhart.(2o min from South Bend.)Not very many Supras left in this area.

PCguylovesSupra

Happy go lucky......
Jun 18, 2007
Southwest MI
Ah, silver beach. We try to go to the venetian festival every summer.

I live in Three Oaks, Mi. Only 30 min from South Bend.

Are you going to the meet in Indy??

toy fanatic78

addicted to toy's
Oct 17, 2008
Elkhart,IN
I've only missed 1 of the past 8 years of the venetian festival.Just moved back to Elkhart from Union,MI about a year and a half ago.
Haven't gave too much thought about the Indy meet.Definitely in for Chi2K9 this year though,never been to any supra meets,kinda hard to believe when I've always owned at least one supra for 12 years now.

PCguylovesSupra

Happy go lucky......
Jun 18, 2007
Southwest MI
Went to Chi2k7 and Indy2k8. I plan on making both this year. Looks like Indy may be 2 days this year. Both are pretty fun times. Hope to see ya at one or both.