spec twin disc user's

tsuper92

supra addict
Apr 7, 2005
mass
i was wondering if anybody had a clue what the release bearing's original application was.i need to get a new one,but nobody's been able to cross the number's on it.i know some GM application's use bearing's like this,but haven't been able to match it up.none of these part's store's or dealer's have book's to look in.they all depend on computer's ,which have generic picture's.

Jostar

AEM powered 1JZGTE!!!
May 21, 2007
Chicago
tsuper92;1097484 said:
i was wondering if anybody had a clue what the release bearing's original application was.i need to get a new one,but nobody's been able to cross the number's on it.i know some GM application's use bearing's like this,but haven't been able to match it up.none of these part's store's or dealer's have book's to look in.they all depend on computer's ,which have generic picture's.

Wait your hydraulic throw out bearing went out?? How many miles did you put on the thing?? They look similar to what QuarterMaster uses for the Twin disk they sell for the EVOs... But give SPEC a call & see how much this things go for, I Have one too & its going in tomorrow.....

robhojy

Dec 19, 2007
swazzy,land
i got the 820lbs one for my 7m, not installed it yet, looks like awesome quality,

i cant wait till my cars running with this beast of a clutch in it, last thing il be worring about is clutch slip