sp61 on a 7mgte

boostedma70

Sep 15, 2011
Missoula MT
That sounds good to me won't be till like early/mid summer. where are you located your thing says Washington. so if that's Washington state that's not a big deal for me to drive that far.

boostedma70

Sep 15, 2011
Missoula MT
Ok last question I have well more of an approval. I would need the gm map sensor, the gm temp sensor, and the splice in boost controller harness with the Maft pro right?

terrenceLP

Mar 22, 2011
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Start Poking around here - http://www.turboninjas.com/supra/maft/

It's pretty straight forward and fun to tune if you have a laptop so you can log runs. The fullthrottletech.com forums are up and down, if you can't get on just email the http://www.fullthrottlespeed.com and they usually get it going again.

Go Speed density and set up all the features - Timing Monitoring, Timing Control, Enhanced Throttle Position, Boost Control, VF Monitoring.

:icon_bigg Kenny can you post your BIN's? I'm tuning 5.27 with a modified GrimReaper 5.21 cloose loop 0 mainscale User Axis VE Table.

dubsupra209

CENCAL SUPRAS
Mar 6, 2009
Merced, CA
boostedma70;1791525 said:
Actually better question should I go with maft pro or maft gen 2 need some feedback on this.

wish i would i seen this thread last week i just sold my maf gen2 for $150 with senors and ls1 maf and housing with reducers for 2.5in ic pipping

CajunKenny

PULL MY FINGER. PLEASE!
Nov 15, 2007
Washington
boostedma70;1794248 said:
Ok last question I have well more of an approval. I would need the gm map sensor, the gm temp sensor, and the splice in boost controller harness with the Maft pro right?

If you have everything listed in the 'Speed Density' kit, then you'll be set. You can get the boost controller kit also if you like. I'm not running that because my Greddy ProfecB SpecII works waaaay to good. :)

terrenceLP;1794253 said:
Go Speed density and set up all the features - Timing Monitoring, Timing Control, Enhanced Throttle Position, Boost Control, VF Monitoring.

:icon_bigg Kenny can you post your BIN's? I'm tuning 5.27 with a modified GrimReaper 5.21 cloose loop 0 mainscale User Axis VE Table.

Grim did get the ETPS feature to work; but, it causes a TPS Code to be thrown. It's been debated whether or not that's a good thing to have stored.

I can post my BIN; but, I'm running a version that no one else is. Not that I'm anything special. It's just that I was working with the developer on the Timing Feature and have a beta release.

Also, since I'm injecting Meth, my tables won't be of much use to you "Pump Gas" guys. ;)