Southland Tales

Johnny Dangerously

I can eat planets
Apr 4, 2005
Corpus Christi, TX..
From the creator of Donnie Darko....this movie looks freakin trippy as hell..but at the same time, captures my curiosity and I want to see it very badly.

Has a pretty awesome cast of people...The Rock, Justin Timberlake, Seann William Scott, sarah Michelle Gellar, Jon Lovitz..whole list of memerable actors.

I have NO f'in idea what its about, but it looks very interesting/weird to say the least.

http://www.apple.com/trailers/independent/southlandtales/

Johnny Dangerously

I can eat planets
Apr 4, 2005
Corpus Christi, TX..
whoa, whoa whoa! dont hate!

Im on SF OT alot...it gets interesting there. I forgot how much fun the debate forum was here, so i made another appearance. Not to mention, i posted up alot of info on a car meet im throwing in november in austin.

but yeah, im back :) for more posts this time!

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
SM > SF for actual info these days...

I have to admit SF offtopic can be a bit amusing, but the offtopic here is funnier IMHO as you tend to know everyone

Johnny Dangerously

I can eat planets
Apr 4, 2005
Corpus Christi, TX..
Poodles said:

I have to admit SF offtopic can be a bit amusing, but the offtopic here is funnier IMHO as you tend to know everyone

k, i dont own an mk3 anymore, so the info part is pretty useless to me.

even when i did own an mk3, the info part was quasay useless cause everything i needed was in the TSRM. I was never the big modder type, so I never looked hard into those either :).

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
true true...

but I'd bet you'd get more help asking for it here than there...

SF seems to be falling apart at the seams, the south section is nearly deserted...

Johnny Dangerously

I can eat planets
Apr 4, 2005
Corpus Christi, TX..
haha, kinda like THIS south section?! haha.

I dont really got o SF for mkiv info either. If you guys thought mk3 SF had a bad, uninformative section, you aint seen nothing yet.

I found out its just better to figure shit out for myself.

Brewster

So it goes.
Apr 15, 2005
Morgantown, WV
i think both supra sites are pretty informative. you want to see a shitty site, look at clublexus. that forum is fucking useless. i'll probably just end up forking up the $200 or so for the tsrm for my ls400.

Johnny Dangerously

I can eat planets
Apr 4, 2005
Corpus Christi, TX..
Brewster said:
i think both supra sites are pretty informative. you want to see a shitty site, look at clublexus. that forum is fucking useless. i'll probably just end up forking up the $200 or so for the tsrm for my ls400.

the only real good thing about clublexus is its debate forum.

there are only 2 people i speak to on CL for informaton on my Aristo. Other than that, I just figure this shit out for myself.

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
Poodles said:

I knost most of the people in the OT section on SF. :dunno:

SF is ftl overall but at the very least the OT section keeps me entertained at work.

SF OT > SM OT

hands down. No recounts.