sorry guys =(

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
i got thrown in the vallejo ca ER a few weekends ago. they still dont know why i was blacking out for no reason all day. i can relate bro. hope things get better.

Nomad707

Im From The Bay
Mar 14, 2007
Santa Rosa, California
hey guys.. just woke up. about to start the normal routine and take all my medicine at 9am.. last night was BAD. i was bleeding from my mouth alot.. i think like around an ounce or two. i finally got it to stop by gargling salt water.. my tonsils are so swollen they are cracking... but again tonsils are the least of my worries right now.

Anyways.. i'm going to go eat and take my pills.

if anyone wants to text me 7o7-46I-9387

takes me a while to receive/send.. almost no reception here.

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
shit i'll shoot a few text to you. im in sac area right now but i got 707 number. blood out mouth sucks.. hell that was going on for me two nights ago.. still dont know why. my reception blows too.

Nomad707

Im From The Bay
Mar 14, 2007
Santa Rosa, California
today was an ok day.. i slept for about 2 or 3 hours last night then went out of town with my dad to go to one of his friends memorials.. came home and im wiped out.. went and got some more of my stuff... some blankets and clothes and stuff.. anyways... if anyone wants to chat pm or txt me.. i gotta go lay down.. im done.. prolly gunna pass out for the night, so goodnight all.

Nomad707

Im From The Bay
Mar 14, 2007
Santa Rosa, California
thanks vixen.. i really do appreciate it.
tomorow is another doctors appointment.. so ill tell you guys what happens. today i just got my prescriptions refilled and thats about it =(

Who

Supramania Contributor
Unfortunately the sad truth is that having no insurance and being on medicaid or medicare is usually a better option than having shitty private insurance. After your surgery you need to get a consultation with a medical oncologist and a radiation therapy oncologist. Don't let the system toss you to the wayside because of your insurance dilemma. Fight the system. Beg, lie, cheat, steal until you find a oncologist that will treat you regardless of you insurance coverage. Yes they still do exist. If need be you can contact the National Cancer institute accredited hospitals. These facility's take on patients on clinical trials and for free on research grants.

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
I just got a pm from him (about 2 hours ago), so he's around :)

If any of you have any XBox games you aren't using... Maybe send some Ryan's way... He has a console arriving in a day or so :)

GuNDeZZZ

Was dgilman360
Sep 28, 2006
Lakeland Florida
LilMissMkIII;1249077 said:
I just got a pm from him (about 2 hours ago), so he's around :)

If any of you have any XBox games you aren't using... Maybe send some Ryan's way... He has a console arriving in a day or so :)

360 or original?